Painting Window Trim

I got some rattle can paint from a local PAINT STORE called "original trim black" or something like that. Its a semi-flat that looks great. I did all my window trim, ttop trim, headlight bezels, wheel well trim, and tail light bezels with it. Looks great, and looks better than the old flaking gloss black trim paint. Grrrr, guess the previous owner did it? HTH

Can you powercoat plastic? Typically powercoat has a positive charge and the part is grounded. Not to mention the power is just that and has to be heated to cure, around 300F or better. Plastic wouldn't hold up to that too well.

The correct paint for the black trim on the Gn is SEM 39063 Gloss trim black. The paint description says GLOSS TRIM BUT IT IS THE ONE THAT MATCHES CORRECTLY. You will have to go to a automotive paint supply store to find this paint--anything under 10 bucks a can is a good price. Three cans will paint all the black trim on a GN plus the head light bezels and the tail light housings.

All the black trim on the Regal-- window moldings, wheel well moldings, head light bezels- everything that is satin black on the GN or Regal

Kevin he did mention the headlight and tail light bezels, they are plastic. The orginal question was about the window trim and they are metal. hummmm......that's why I said that. ummmmkay.