Part number

steveX

Banned
I am doing a FULL Restoration on my 86 turbo regal before i install the stage II setup. I will like to know where i can get all the body bushing and what are the part number for these bushing. i am also looking for the two optional GNX body bushing which sit over the rear axle cross membrane.

what do you guy thing about replacing all the suspension bushing with poly bushing? i know some people complain of squeaking.

so i need all the body bushing (including the GNX ones)

poly suspension bushing (front and rear)

i am planing on boxing the stock upper and lower trail arm.

i am going to replace the two upper front control are with the one to do the 12 inch brake up grade.

since the motor and is out of the frame and the body is also remove from the frame. i will like to replace everything (new) so since i want to run 9`s with this car. what size line should i run from the gas tank (with sump)? i have about 20 feet of number 8 aluminum tubing line.

i am sending the frame out this weekend to be clean, remove all surface rust, then prime and painted with gloss black or i am thing of using the POR stuff.

thank you

You mean to tell No-Body know the part number....I guess there must be alot of sh!tty riding regal on this forum.

i guess i will go into my friends buick dealer on monday and find all the parts number. i am pretty sure buick don`t carrie them so i will buy them at the local auto part store. I know MOOg has the best suspension parts, whenit come`s to replacing OEM part..

I got my body bushing kit from Jegs. It had the missing GNX bushings, same kit as the monte carlos. Made by Energy Suspension.
Tarey D.