Parting 20+Cars with pic's PlUS 3 NEW Parts cars and New PUI seat covers

i want the dash complete with all instruments complete with wiring harness. im trying to get away from that wood grain bezel and them 83 speedometer instruments. by the way my interior is maroon or burgandy. let me know what you can do

i want the dash complete with all instruments complete with wiring harness. im trying to get away from that wood grain bezel and them 83 speedometer instruments. by the way my interior is maroon or burgandy. let me know what you can do

Can it be a 84 or new gauge cluster or do you want a Turbo cluster?

I also found the set of 85 T-type Maroon seats this morning, if your still interested.

---------
INTERIOR:
---------
I have every color interior part including green.
Arm Rests( grey, red, Maroon or blue arm rests) $20 for 2
Arm rest(Light sage green arm rests(these are the rare light green color)) $30 for both
Concert sound speaker covers(84 GN) $50
Console shifter plate(Plate on console that goes around the shifter)$25
Dash pad no cracks(grey or Maroon) $120
Digital dash gauge cluster $200
Door panels(85-87 GN lower door panels) $60
Door panels(85-87 T-type grey lower door panels) $40
Door panels(85-87 T-type Maroon lower door panels) $40
Door panels(85-87 T-type Blue lower door panels) $40
Gauge cluster(Analog) $100
Gauge cluster(Digital) $200
Radio(Stock GN radio with cass, no EQ) $40
Sail panels(Grey interior panels around the quarter windows) for T-top car $40 for both
Sail panels(Grey interior panels around the quarter windows) for Hardtop car $40 for both
Seats(87 GN Front bucket seats need recovering) $200
Shifter $35(84-87 GN, needs T handle)
Steering wheel(good to have recovered) $40
Steering wheel(Tri shield GN horn center $40 no ring)
Steering wheel(T-type horn center $30 no ring)
Steering wheel(T horn center $30 no ring)
Surround(Gauge surround) $30
Surround(radio surround) $20
Third brake light(Grey, red, Maroon, or blue Third brake light)$20 Each
T-TOP trim around the t-tops on the inside of the car in, Maroon, grey and blue $25 for each
piece

Shifter $35(84-87 GN, needs T handle) AND -Maroon shifter handle $25. How much for both shipped to 48214 and what all does the shifter come with? If possible, could you send pictures of both tojylp4u@aol.com, thanks. Oh, a side question; Do you have concert sound II lower doors in maroon and if so, how much for both sides?

can you please send me a picture of the dash instrument cluster i want this look as my interior is maroon in color interior pic 2.jpginterior pic 3.jpg

can you please send me a picture of the dash instrument cluster i want this look as my interior is maroon in colorView attachment 163144View attachment 163145

So you want a complete dash. I don't have the piece that covers the speakers, but I have every other piece. Do you need the dash wire harness also? I can take pictures Friday or Saturday, I dont have time today. Whats your e mail address?

Shifter $35(84-87 GN, needs T handle) AND -Maroon shifter handle $25. How much for both shipped to 48214 and what all does the shifter come with? If possible, could you send pictures of both tojylp4u@aol.com, thanks. Oh, a side question; Do you have concert sound II lower doors in maroon and if so, how much for both sides?

I have to check on the concert sound door panels and the maroon T handle. Ive been selling alot of Maroon parts lately.

Never mind on the maroon T handle and shifter. I only need a blue one and the door panels. I got the shifter I needed. I need that handle ASAP, got a car show this weekend. The door panels can wait, they are for another project I'm planning.

Never mind on the maroon T handle and shifter. I only need a blue one and the door panels. I got the shifter I needed. I need that handle ASAP, got a car show this weekend. The door panels can wait, they are for another project I'm planning.

Blue shifter handle is already sold. I'll check on the concert sound door panels when I get home tonight.