Parting 87 Turbo T, Gray with Blackout...

I see the rear has been removed. If you still have it, how much shipped to 39564? Is it posi?

Can I get prices on tail lights and opera windows?

Hard to tell condition?

Thx

steering wheel

any better pics of the wheel or a description looking for something for driver price 35621

Whats Up...prices Shipped To Ny 11228... Is There Any Rust On The Bmpr...thnx Vinny
Complete Frt Bmpr
Header Panel Emblem...{turbo 3.8 Litre}
Frt L/r Air Dams

i need the little piece that slides to cover the glass in the astro roof how much to 71667.do you take pp?

Can I get prices on tail lights and opera windows?

Hard to tell condition?

Thx

Rick,

Tail lights are gone...

You are 2nd in line for the quarter windows with black trim... Has some fading of the black but $75 shipped, let me know if youre interested so I can let the first guy know...

Whats Up...prices Shipped To Ny 11228... Is There Any Rust On The Bmpr...thnx Vinny
Complete Frt Bmpr
Header Panel Emblem...{turbo 3.8 Litre}
Frt L/r Air Dams

Ill have to check on shipping for a bumper tomorrow...

Are the rear bumper fillers still in decent shape? If so, how much shipped to 53005?

Thanks Cory-

Sure could use some stuff! Need fuel and brake line that run on driver's side of the frame, grey interior-padded dash surround, speedo lens with trip, a good back seat, bucket seat track covers, dome light lens and housing, pass side tail light black bezel, a good driver's side pull strap and escuchen that is closest to the dash, upper seat belt bolt covers, driver's seat belt, pass side seat belt escuchen. Well...I think that should cover my interior:rolleyes: Send me a pm with what ya got.

Sure could use some stuff! Need fuel and brake line that run on driver's side of the frame, grey interior-padded dash surround, speedo lens with trip, a good back seat, bucket seat track covers, dome light lens and housing, pass side tail light black bezel, a good driver's side pull strap and escuchen that is closest to the dash, upper seat belt bolt covers, driver's seat belt, pass side seat belt escuchen. Well...I think that should cover my interior:rolleyes: Send me a pm with what ya got.

Im going to check on all of these and make sure they are in good condition and get back with you! Thanks!!