Parting Low Mileage 86 Regal

How much for the following parts shipped to 46375?

1. Upper front garnish molding, this is the metal piece that goes above the windshield and holds up the front of the headliner. Only interested if the piece is already gray (like a GN) and in very good condition (not bent, chipped, scratched, etc.).
2. The upper anchor bolts for the front seat belts. These are the bolts that attached the front seat belt pivots to the upper anchors on the B-pillars. Only interested if the threads and torx heads are clean (i.e. not stripped or rounded out).

Thanks,

I need the chrome trim pieces for windshield,trunk,both taillights, how much shipped to 55075 using paypal if they are in nice shape.
Thanks

hi, i will need a price on qaurter windows, both the vertical crome trim just in front of them at back of door glass, both upper door mldgs at bottom of front windows, all bottom crome mouldings on car, dash vents, dash crome mldg above glove box. if any or all of these are in REALLY NICE MINT SHAPE i would want them, let me know please, plus shipping to mi 48327, thanks rob