Parting out 84 T type

INEEDAGN

Seen Your Member
And she is crusty! Hood is pending and is the only good sheetmetal. EDIT: IT'S AVAILABLE 8.5 rear was gone before I got it, Longblock is spoken for as well as tail lights. Got a buddy interested in the hotair top end parts but if you want/need any hotair specific stuff let me know. Hydroboost and steering box also spoken for.

Does that about cover all that's good here? LOL it's pretty slim picken's on this car but thought id throw out a couple pics in case someone needs something oddball. I will be pulling and saving anything even remotely usable so don't worry about stuff going to waste, but this car has a date with the dirt ring! Things I know will be kept and are available:
Maroon horn cap/ring
Steering column and various floor shift parts (need to inspect it all)
Steering wheel as a core
Aluminum REAR bumper support (front is steel)
Probably both inner fenders
Lots of blackout trim
Don't quote me yet but at first glance I "think" the boot shaped plates under the t tops are good (not sure how)
Turbo gauge cluster DEAL PENDING
Dash harness (think the radio plugs are cut and I doubt its worth pulling) DEAL PENDING
Couple door escutcheons
Grand national dash plaque (someone must've added)
T top bags NEVERMIND ONE HAS A MOUSE HOLE THROUGH IT :(

Center console is broken
Underhood liner is shot
No seat tracks
No bumper fillers
Dash top plate is cracked
Trans was slipping bad and he added "tranny man in a can"
Header panel is busted
Doors/fenders/trunk/floors rotted

crusty T.jpg
107_2092.JPG

Last edited:
I'm gonna hang onto the hydroboost for a lil while. MIGHT use it on my gn (and I pray to God turbonuts doesn't read that)

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

pm me price on the turbo with elbow and actuator as well as the turbo gauge cluster please to 45103

GN Dash plaque if decent
Alum rear bumper support
Shifter and especially boot grommet (if not deformed - which it most likely is)
Door escutheons
Shifter plate - chrome?
Are the T - tops' glass scratched?
Save the interior t trim plastic pieces - those are kinda hard to come by - if not cracked to hell

Quick update: visors are junk might be good frames though for being redone
t top plastics are rough
t tops aren't being shipped no matter how nice they are (got 3 sets of spares now :rolleyes: )
Hot air top end parts are all pending with a friend but feel free to post if you are interested in something
Dash cluster 75 shipped
T top bags got a guy in line
Will inspect the stuff for heisenberg but it snowed and is gonna snow more
Did I miss anything?
Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If the guy doesnt want the turbo ill take it depending on price. As for the dash cluster I will take it, do you know if it works ok?

Guy said he drove the car around a few months and it started making a noise that he thought might be the turbo. So the turbo is a core at best. That's also all I know about the dash cluster though I will give it a good look before sending it. Damn sure won't guarantee the boost gauge/tach to be accurate but they could be.

Yes. Harness needs inspected but the car ran (or so I'm told)

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Ok. As long as it's complete I am very interested. I new to these cars and am in the middle of swapping my 84 motor into another project so with out looking at this motor in the car I wouldn't know if all components are there haha. Looking to get a COMPLETE harness, computer, everything to save a big headache for myself

Harness and ecm are no big deal but I can't let go of any sensors on the motor. I read your other thread, hopefully you got the maf sensor and coil/module etc.
Also you need to understand I have to pull the hood and passenger fender to get the harness out so I hope you don't want it shipped out this week. With the snow forecasted tonight/tomorrow it might be a couple days for anything to come off it at all.

Send me a private convo