parting out 87 gn

v6togo

I am parting out one of my 1987 grand Nationals. Car has 100k miles,Hardtop.selling complete interior, engine suspension and or anything else you need. turbo 350 trans, stock posi 8.5 rearend. Let me know what you need and I will give a price publicly if that ok with the moderators. I'm in the pittsburgh aera.

Adam

Interested in drivers side door what condition is it in. I'm in wash pa. Thanks Craig.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile a

Price for shifter handle and clips or hardware driver front marker light or both if don't want to separate, is there a functional power antenna? Door panels what's their condition any pics? Front grill springs and flappy piece that fits under grille not sure what it's called? Steering wheel. All I can think of right now thanks.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Trunk trim piece. Located at the bottom trunk lip right above the tail lights. Also the plastic piece right behind the license plate bracket. Not sure if that has a name. I'll see if I can dig up a picture

You can kind of see the piece behind the plate here. Using SpoolFools picture

rearfillers040.jpg

Last edited:
Engine wiring harness, turbo, downpipe, power steering pump and reservoir, intercooler fan
Shipped to 00969

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app