PARTING OUT 87 T LIMITED along with NEW Improoved parts list.

jsta6

Dont have the wires/harnesses you need , I sell every one I get, seems to be a pieceeveryone is looking for sorry.

baadgn

Tony

Friday is good. I have all the blackout trim ready for you, I should have the quarter glass also, I have to check Im running out of them.

I took a few days away from e mail to catch up with existing orders, I got way behind on already paid orders. I try to get everything out within 24-48 hours tops and got alot of orders(TO MANY) within a few days. Sorry to hold up any one who e mailed me.

Wheel wells(Turbo plastic wheel wells) $80 each
Do you still have ^^^^^^^^^
If you do,are they in perfect condition?
Can you send the pics to MOB1203@aol.com?
Thanks in advance,Rich K.

mob1202

I would say they are perfect, but they arent broken. They have the typical small nicks from driving the car.

Sorry a miss typed measage from me. it should say "I would say they arn't Perfect, but they arent broken." I just want to be clear. I can still send pictures if thats what you want. To me NOS is mint and used is not close to mint! Let me know and I will send pictures.

I would say they are perfect, but they arent broken. They have the typical small nicks from driving the car.

wow thats alot of TTT'S im tired of reading... i need the vaccum brake set up as long as its everything