parting out 87 T,& performance parts

Twin Turbo T

Parting out, or sale a 87 (Turbo T) has no engine or trans, all the rest is there. dark grey, with silver interior. I've got an custom built intake for a off center, come with fuel rails & -an fitting. never installed (not a stage 2)
Twin turbo headers with down pipe. For stock,stage 1,or champion heads. Works with a/c.
If interested can call me at 304-553-6703 after 4:00 pm Eastern time. :)

Headers & down pipe $800.00 like new
Steer wheel $100.00 excellent shape
Costom Intake $500.00 new
I have pictures

front control arms?

I'm looking for a pair of lower, front control arms for my Turbo T. I'm hoping to get a pair that haven't been beaten up, or in salt. Can you help? If so: price w/shipping to 46225? Thanx- Al:cool:

Intercooler

Are you selling the intercooler?

Was this the car in your signature?

Let me know.

Thanks

Ken

Intercooler

So the intercooler is for a single turbo?

Is it for sale?

If it is please give me the details and how much you want for it.

Thanks

First I'll give you a TTT
Is the intake sold?
pictures?
Will it fit the org engine in my car how do I tell which block?
Sorry if I got Questions I am just tring to round up parts to finish my car when I get home! Thankyou Mke

Is your car a t-top or hard top. I am looking for all of the roof interior pieces for a grey t-top car. If so, how much with shipping to 33602 and do you have pics. Thanks

87 T parts

Any chance that grey steering wheel is still for sale? Need a replacement for my (worn-out on top) 87 T wheel.

T wheel

Could you PM me with a price on the steering wheel? If the centercap is good I may take that as well...mine is cracked. Thanx, Dave