parting out a gn

CSII speaker Brackets

Need the speaker brackets for CSII front speakers, Left and Right. Price shipped to 89044?

Thanks

do you have a set of passenger side wheel well moldings? If so how much to ship to 19053?

do you need black ones??? and do they need to be 100% perfect??? right rear is the single hardest piece of trim to get on the whole car!

let me know and i'll let you know what i have!

Yeah, thats what I am finding out. The right rear on my car is horrible, and the right front is not much better.

Also I am looking for black.

Let me know what you've got.

Yeah, thats what I am finding out. The right rear on my car is horrible, and the right front is not much better.

Also I am looking for black.

Let me know what you've got.

i probably have the front in black and fairly decent.your best option on the back is take a silver one and paint it.i think i have a half way decent silver one.

this gn had a severly dented right rear moulding i would not of used it but the guy who bought had none at all and he saw it in person before buying.

Can I get some pics of the bucket seat seatbelt set and tilt floor shift steering column with key? Cash in hand

here are a couple pics of the column. give me a day or so on the seatbelt pics

no problems with the column it is tight and i have the key you can see it in the pics.the car this came out of was running less than 2 months ago!

203 213 9126

Attachments

• stuff008-1.jpg
    stuff008-1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 24
  • stuff007-1-1.jpg
    stuff007-1-1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 25
I didnt even think about it being black. Really wanting a gray one but it might work with a little color change. I shouldnt have any problems putting this column in an 86 gn? Shoot me some pics of the seatbelts and we'll go from there.

Thanks alot

I didnt even think about it being black. Really wanting a gray one but it might work with a little color change. I shouldnt have any problems putting this column in an 86 gn? Shoot me some pics of the seatbelts and we'll go from there.

Thanks alot

it came out from a 85 gn should work fine! i did not paint it black not sure if somebody else did??? can of paint should be able to take care of it.they usually need painting anyway from hanging keys scratching them over the years!

get you seatbelt pics asap