Parting out N/A 86 Limited

LimitedT

Had to pick a a spare Nose for my car and will be stripping out the rest of the car quickly. The car is an 86 Regal black with grey Interior. It runs and drives well. its a NA 231 v6 It has nice rear quarters. If you need something let me know soon.. Located in Milford CT Thanks

seatbelts

looking for the grey front seatbelts that bolt under the front seat of a regal with out buckets.how much?thanks.

How are the interior door panels? Pix? How much?

Shipping to 79707.
TIA

the seats are the 60/40 plush are those the seatbelts you need?

TexasT
The door panels are in fair condition this was a smokers car and I believe the driver door had a pin hole burn in it the pass side looked good I'll send you a pix later when I get a chance

parts

i was wondering if u had the plastic pieces between the font bumper and the headlights and the rear bumper and the tail lights

How is the chrome rocker moulding?? I would need all the mouldings, brackets, and hardware. Let me know a price and pics if you have any. Might be interested depending on price/condition. Thanks,

Russ

Thanx

Cool , I'll be looking for them. gravelyman at yahoo dot com.
Shipping to 79707, let me know how much you're asking.

These are the ones with the coffin style door pulls? Right?

Rich

951 sent you a PM

Russ the chrome moldings have some issues but i may have close to a full set in nice condition when I'm done Just not sure which ones I will be using yet. I'll let you know ASAP

86regal I need the front ones and the back ones are NG

Guy's I talked to the poster of this thread and he told me he'd be on holiday this week and be back this saturday.

Just wanted to pass that on.

MorBiD

Had to pick a a spare Nose for my car and will be stripping out the rest of the car quickly. The car is an 86 Regal black with grey Interior. It runs and drives well. its a NA 231 v6 It has nice rear quarters. If you need something let me know soon.. Located in Milford CT Thanks

If you still have engine. check casting numbers on heads. probably turbo heads. last cutlass and regal i scraped had 8445 castings. both n/a engines. good luck