parts 4 sale ?

hotrodgary

hotrodgary
I just moved to The Villages from Michigan and had a few parts that I didn't have time to list on eBay. If you have some interest, please let me know your thoughts.
(1) GM Tech 1 with cartridge to '86 /'87 Turbo cars. This will NOT work with an extender chip !
(2) Deck lid trim from Lloyd Tarter ; the original Bowling Green Customs. It is embroidered " T Type". I'm using the rest of the trunk trim kit myself.
(3) A custom relay kit for Ramcharger dual fans that will run fans on both low and high speeds. It has three relays and would require changing the sensor on the intake manifold to a lower value sensor ( Citation HO ? ) unless you care to wait for 220+ degrees for the high speed to come on. You can get the fans still from Lane Automotive.com
Thank you. Gary Lovell (352) 751-1960 or regaltt@embarqmail.com

I forgot to list a GM 90 mm. M.A.F. sensor from a 502 truck engine. It is adaptable by using a wiring harness ( $25 I think) from Full Throttle Speed. It uses to same setting on the translator as an LT-1 sensor. Trade for a 'good" stock MAF, or sell cheap. Thanks, Gary L.

I just moved to The Villages from Michigan and had a few parts that I didn't have time to list on eBay. If you have some interest, please let me know your thoughts.
(1) GM Tech 1 with cartridge to '86 /'87 Turbo cars. This will NOT work with an extender chip !
(2) Deck lid trim from Lloyd Tarter ; the original Bowling Green Customs. It is embroidered " T Type". I'm using the rest of the trunk trim kit myself.
(3) A custom relay kit for Ramcharger dual fans that will run fans on both low and high speeds. It has three relays and would require changing the sensor on the intake manifold to a lower value sensor ( Citation HO ? ) unless you care to wait for 220+ degrees for the high speed to come on. You can get the fans still from Lane Automotive.com
Thank you. Gary Lovell (352) 751-1960 or regaltt@embarqmail.com

You live in the Florida Area????

1st on trunk liner what are you asking for it do you have pic

Yes, I now live in Florida, nearLeesburg. Sorry, I don't have pictures. It's similar to deck lidpanel often seen on eBay from Southern Turbos. Call & come by. $60 okay? Gary L. Please use my email address.