parts for sale: converter/fuel pump/compressor cover/turbine housing

QWIKWE4

I have the following parts for sale:

1. 2800 stall Vigilante multi-disk lock-up converter $450 shipped (used)

2. Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump w/ -12 AN inlet fitting and -10 AN outlet fitting brand new never used $275 shipped

3. Precision compressor cover S model for 6265 dual ball bearing turbo, 4 inch inlet and 2 1/2 inch outlet, non ported shroud maybe 5 miles on it $150 shipped

4. Precision turbine housing for 6265 dual ball bearing turbo, .81ar, T4 flange, 3 inch v-band exhaust about 5 miles on it $220 shipped

5. Buick Motorsports black krinkle coated valve covers for stock heads and valve train. WILL NOT CLEAR ROLLER ROCKERS $100 shipped

Interested in the A1000. How come you are selling? What is needed for install besides fuel lines and fittings? Any fittings you will include?

Selling it because I don't need it. Thought I was going to use it for another project and went a different direction. The inlet and outlet fiitings in the description will be included.

Nothing else needed for the install besides lines, fittings and filters. There are positive and negative terminals. The pump has mounting holes built into the pump.

I have the following parts for sale:

1. 2800 stall Vigilante multi-disk lock-up converter $450 shipped (used)

2. Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump w/ -12 AN inlet fitting and -10 AN outlet fitting brand new never used $275 shipped

3. Precision compressor cover S model for 6265 dual ball bearing turbo, 4 inch inlet and 2 1/2 inch outlet, non ported shroud maybe 5 miles on it $150 shipped

4. Precision turbine housing for 6265 dual ball bearing turbo, .81ar, T4 flange, 3 inch v-band exhaust about 5 miles on it $220 shipped

5. Buick Motorsports black krinkle coated valve covers for stock heads and valve train. WILL NOT CLEAR ROLLER ROCKERS $100 shipped
like to see a pic of the turbo,

All I have found is outlet/inlet sizes being -10AN. You sure that the inlet is -12AN?

The inlet is -10 with a 10-12 adapter fitting so you can run a -12 feed line.

The entire turbo is not for sale, just the compressor cover and the turbine housing.

I'll get pics tomorrow

Turbonetics T76 single ball bearing turbo .96ar $600

Edelbrock fuel pressure regulator PN 1729 180GPH -10 inlet/ -10 outlet $120

Inlet bell for stock turbo $15

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 431
Converters still for sale.

Valve covers come with the breathers.

With 2800 stall you would want to get a smaller turbine housing for it. They might make a .68ar turbine housing. This turbo was on a car that went 9.17 @ 145mph+ in the quarter.

Told ya I'd take that turbo in a PM, figured I'd post it here so it's "on the record":D.

It's all yours. I can get more pics tomorrow. When you pay just put the address to ship to and once the payment is verified I'll ship it the same day.