Parts for Sale in Austin,TX

All parts are from a 1985 WH1. I thought the car would be restoration worthy. Has a lot of good parts but I just can't get find it in my heart to throw the dollars towards everything that it needs.

Here are the highlights.

8.5" Posi Rear End (Still has the posi tag on it) - $1000
200R4 Transmission - $550
Moonroof - $550
Rear Spoiler - $250
Set of 4 Turbo T Wheels - $350

Super Nice Grey Interior - $1000 for what I have or will part out (missing headliner and carpet)

Pics to follow...

That's a shame; but I also understand it. Hopefully someone will make you an offer on the whole car. It is super rare.

Agreed - the darn prices of everything needed to fix it up has gone through the roof. It would be quite significant unless someone already has what it needs or has another car that is damaged that can be blended into this one.

That's a shame; but I also understand it. Hopefully someone will make you an offer on the whole car. It is super rare.

X2! Save the whales (WH1).
You could always tell the grand kids how you saved an ultra rare car.
Actually I tried to buy this car but I was about a day late!

Well from my assessment (and let me start off by saying I am anal and will only do it right - no time for half a**)

Body
- The car has been primered all over - all trim will all need to be redone (all includes taillight trim, trunk trim, door trim, pillar trim etc.) someone even primered over the pinstriping.
- Drivers door is waavy and buggered up at the keyhole
- Rockers are rusty and need replacement
- Drivers Taillight is Cracked
- Fillers are missing front and rear
- Bumpers are starting to get some pitting (not bad but not for me)
- Headlight Trim is missing

Interior
- Best part of the car - needs carpet and headliner
- needs passenger side pillar to floor trim - has a weird hole in there

Mechanical
- needs an engine.

Car is very highly optioned. It is a complete project. No question about it.

Doesn't sound too bad. I would sleep much better at night selling it as a roller. Most of those needed parts, and or the needed work are not hard to come by if you turn your own wrenches. Motors are not too crazy expensive. Hey, call Jeremy Polzin, he probably has everything you need. You could donate it to his cause, he never leaves a fallen soldier behind. ;)

Not gonna happen fellas. If someone is interested in saving it I will consider offers on the roller. I know what its worth in parts and don't intend to give it away. Till then - parts are still available.

This project just doesn't do it for me. I still have my 86 Ttype to wrap up and my 87 SS hybrid to finish. This one just requires way more than I am interested in getting into at this point.