parts for sale new and used

Ricks87

sold gn now have parts to sell. perfer to sell as as a package but will seperate if enough interest in most stuff.
new / nos
boost line kit 20.00
factory sunroof seal 30.00
16 factory lug nuts 45.00
4 center caps 80.00
brake petal pad 15.00 hood emblems (2) 45.00
grill emblem 15.00
2 intercooled emblems 50.00
3 grand national emblems 140.00
grill emblem 15.00
te 44 turbo 625.00
grill springs 22.00

used
2 sets aluminum drums 120.00
turbo t horn button 10.00
otc monitor wit cartdrige and cables 130.00
dash plaque 70.00
grill springs 10.00
extra gn rim 25.00
sunroof tool with instruction sheet 10.00
87 dealer booklet 20.00
1/18 scale peachstate gn (86) 85.00
convo pro rims/center caps/tires front 15 x 7 with arizonia tires i think (brand new) rears 15 x 8.5 with bfgoodrich drag radials (used 1 weekend cruise) 26 diameter with proper back space for gn very nice condition 700.00 all prices are plus shipping $2000.00 buys all this bumluk@aol.com

What kind of shape is the extra GN rim in? And is the horn button complete with ring? If so is it broke in any way and what color is it?

Dusty

wheelin turbo is new

will dig rim out and post a picture later today of it and the boost line kit

thanks

seal

I will take the sunroof seal and the tool ( not sure what it is for though--can you give me some details)

I can Paypal.

Thanks

Ravi

Since I was first in line for the rim if its in good shape i will probably take it. Would you do $40 shipped on it?

my85 you will have first dibs on rim will post picture tonight
v8ert i will send you my info tonight i need your zip for a total price for the turbo
tr fantic the tool is for manual operation of the astroroof if the motor quits send me your zip and i will get a total price for you
micknicki 120.00 would be for 2 sets (4) drums i never had then turned would say very good shape.

Parts for Sale

I'll take the lug nuts and the center caps if they are new/nos Let me know where to send the MO.

Roger

roger the center caps and lug nuts are n o s in gm wrappers or boxes.i made a mistake i have a full set of lug nuts (20) send zip so i can give you a total price

ajt86 if micknick1 doesnt want you are next

Address

Rick

I sent you a PM with my postal info. I will take the AstroRoof seal only.

Thanks alot,

Ravi

Car Parts

Yes I want the lug nuts and the caps. Mail your address and the total cost to me at rfhunt@aol.com I'll mail you a check or MO as soon as I get the information,

Roger