Parts in Dallas - Lots of stuff

PCS74

I finally have some time to work on my car. I have alot of stuff I have already pulled off, more is coming. I'd like to sell this stuff locally to avoid shipping hassles.

87 GN

GNX dash - $500 - Installed and removed, Includes all required factory parts already modified.
Engine Wiring Harness - $250 - Very good condition, includes injector harness and oe injectors.
Precision Industries Converter - $500 - New in box, 0 pump, non-lockup
Rear End - $550 - 3.42 posi, good black paint, ~50K, no brakes.
Aluminum Radiator Support - $250
Oil Pan - $20
Hoodliner - $25
Rear Upper Control Arms - $20 (new ES bushings)

Make Offer:

Interior

Absolutely everything except the steering wheel and gage cluster/switches. Seats, carpet, dash, door panels, concert sound 2 speakers, plastic, steering column, seatbelts, center consloe, third brakelight, radio, ac controls, etc. Very, very nice condition except sagging/cracked headliner and sagging pass visor. Would like to sell complete but will separate

Window molding
Doors
Decklid
AC parts
Power master
Glass

I have many more parts available, mostly the small stuff, that I have not catalogged yet. Please inquire.

Chris Skarzenski

I'm intrested, where in Dallas are you located? It may be easier for me to go by and see what you have available.

Thanks!

Dannyo

I'm also interested in seeing the car. I need a few things both inside & outside my car. You can call me @ 469-323-2410....I'm in Dallas & have cash:D

The Darkside:cool:

Chris, I decided to make a quick list of some of the items I'm looking for:
Passenger side door, passenger side headlight bezel & the long front air dam/deflector. Also needing a shifter handle & the long plastic dash/speaker cover that sits up by the windshield + some other misc. items....

Thanks, The Darkside:cool:

Dannyo,

The car is in storage near the Northwest Hwy/I35 intersection. Let me know what's a good time for you.

Darkside,

Left you a voice mail. I have the dash panel, shifter handle, and passenger door. I think I have the headlight bezel, but they sag in the middle. I don't have the air dam.

Broke1,

I'll get some pics for you tomorrow.

Thanks,

Chris Skarzenski

Broke1,

My media reader will not work. I'll get the pics uploaded and posted tomorrow somehow.

Efrain,

I had a set, but they sold already.

Chris Skarzenski

Originally posted by PCS74
Broke1,

My media reader will not work. I'll get the pics uploaded and posted tomorrow somehow.

Chris Skarzenski

Consider it sold if it's in good shape.What and how many gauge's are in it??

Hi im interested in rear end, im in arlington. Please e-mail with bottom dollar price. Thanks

Broke1....

I just bought alot of parts from Chris over the weekend & saw the GNX dash & I can tell you that it not only looks brand new, but it has several great looking gauges in it.....mph,tach,boost,etc,etc,etc.... Chris is an awesome guy to deal with & I think you'll more than pleased with it!!!

The Darkside:cool:

broke1,

Still working on those pics, sorry for the delay. I will have them for you tomorrow without fail.

I can't remember exactly which gage's are in the dash, but there are six of them. It is an original AVC unit. Speedo, tach, fuel level, boost psi, eng. temp and ???.

mar86gn,

Sent you an email and replied to your private message.

Thomas,

Thanks for the reference.

Chris,

Still interested at looking what you have left. What's a good time? Is the weekend the best time? If so maybe we can meet this Saturday?
I can be reached by cell at 214-695-6833.

Dannyo

broke1,

Got the pics. I need your email address to send them to you.

Dannyo,

I will be at the nats this weekend. I will call you sometime thursday.

Chris S

broke1,

I didn't receive an email from you. I thought you had walked so I offered the dash to another member yesterday evening. Sorry:(.

Chris Skarzenski

You sent me an email saying to send the money Monday :confused:

A few hour's shouldnt tell you ive flaked out.I can understand with all the deadbeats though.I really want this dash and like I said ive got cash in hand.Please put me back to the front of the line for this dash.:(

broke1,

A little misunderstanding. I thought you and Drew Sharpe were two different people, so when I did not hear from you(broke1) I offered it to Drew Sharpe(you).

So yes, it is your dash if you still want it. Just let me know where to pick up the money if you do.

Sorry,

Chris Skarzenski