kb oil pump booster plate with gaskets, bolts and some pump springs. 35.00
a ing/mou in good shape 40.00
dutt neck intercooler 200.00
204/214 cam 50.00
stock timing set 25.00
cam button roller type 20.00
tensioner with spring 10.00
wablo fuel pump 70.00
chiton tec maunal with toq. specs for body, engies 3.8 4.1 v8 and so on, it covers the whole car bumber to bumber and everthing in between. 40.00
FRONT FRAME BRACES 30.00 under the car.
ing lock with keys10.00
maf senor used and in good condition 75.00 got it for a back up.
2 bushings and ball joint for the upper control arm 20.00 for all 3
2.5 down pipe its a two pipe. 40.00
stock headers 200.00
de quick 21 row inter shield in good counditon painted black. 30.00
caspers voltage booster 40.00

thats it for now I am cleaning out the basement car was stolen and never found you can e-mail me at mfastkidd@aol.com with any questions more parts to come and everything is + shipping.

Parts

kb oil pump booster plate with gaskets, bolts and some pump springs. 35.00
204/214 cam 50.00

Ill take cam, does the booster plate come with directions?

fuel pump

how old?
if low miles i'll take it

wablo fuel pump 70.00
thanks

Received the timing set today. It isn't stock like it was advertised to be. Its an aftermarket style available at any Autozone. Buyers you would be wise to get pics of the parts you choose to purchase from gn/cobra to make sure they are what you expect them to be.

Received the timing set today. It isn't stock like it was advertised to be. Its an aftermarket style available at any Autozone. Buyers you would be wise to get pics of the parts you choose to purchase from gn/cobra to make sure they are what you expect them to be.
I'm building a clone GN from a 87 Regal any tips? Should I go with T4 turbo or keep it stock? I know its a lot of work but I want to have a GN again my 84 was crazy fast but I sold it in San Diego due to smog regulation. I'm in New Jersey now thank God and found agreat looking black 87 Regal. I also found my son via myspace last seen when he was 9 now 19 and he remembers my car can't wait to see him and share some missed time together beaten v8s.