Parts, parts and more parts!!

jpwalt1987

Items will continue to be added to this list as I get a chance to take pictures. Some of it is stuff that I have accumulated over the years and other stuff is due to the fact that my car is being returned to stock then sold. I prefer money orders but I will be setting up paypal again soon. If you dont like my prices then PM me an offer.

Delphi 95lb/hr injectors - less than 1000 miles -bought from Racetronix $354 new, Sell for $275 shipped

Rollmaster Billet Timing set - .010 oversize for blocks that have been line bored and are running a billet roller cam with the odd fire nose set up. $145 new, Sell for $75 shipped

3 to 4 bolt turbo adapter- was welded to header but was cutoff. What you see is what you get. $30 shipped

ARP Head Studs - fits 8 bolt GN1 Aluminum heads. Never over torqued. The short studs had some of the black coating come off. I was going to reuse them but forgot to ship them to DLS when my engine was built so I had him just put new ones on. $40 shipped OBO

T&D roller rockers - THESE MUST BE REBUILT!!! These are 1.60 ratio for GN1 heads. They have been ground on underneath to clear the valve retainer. One of the shafts is trash and will need to be replaced along with one of the rocker arms and its needle bearings. I would take the other apart and inspect it also. NO GUARANTEES.
$100 shipped OBO

CHIPS - I have a few misc. chips from over the years. They are for 009 injectors. The first one is from PTE (Joe Lubrant) and is an Alky chip with 24* of timing and 95%-100% duty cycle. $15 shipped

The second I have is a Max Effort Thumbwheel Chip. It is an 8 position chip. Dont know much else except that I went 11.30s on this back in 2000. $20 shipped OBO

The last chip I have is a dinosaur. It is a Bowling Green Customs Street Plus 10 chip for stock injectors. Best offer plus shipping.

PTE 70mm Turbo - Here is a link to the pictures. http://rides.webshots.com/album/553557263NNgwpB It has about 3000 miles on it always run with a turbosaver. Does NOT smoke and has NO in and out play. $700 plus shipping

ATI 10inch TH400 convertor. It has gone 9.20s behind a 274 motor with a 76mm turbo. I got it from Ted A. here on the board. It stalls 2700rpm @zero boost, 3000rpm @ 3psi boost and so on. $450 shipped

TH400 transmission - Built by our local race trans builder with an ATI transbrake, ATI aluminum pan, Red Eagle clutches and Kolene steels. It has about <1500 miles on it and zero dragstrip passes. Just street time. Cooler line pressure was verified to be under 35psi. Maybe lower I would have to double check. I just pulled the pan to reseal it (leaking) and the fluid looked good and there was nothing abnormal in the pan. New type F was used. $1000 plus freight.

Attachments

• DSC00297.jpg
    DSC00297.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 662
  • DSC00299.jpg
    DSC00299.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 662
  • DSC00298.jpg
    DSC00298.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 660
  • DSC00300.jpg
    DSC00300.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 661
  • DSC00301.jpg
    DSC00301.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 661
More pictures.....

Attachments

• DSC00304.jpg
    DSC00304.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 638
  • DSC00306.jpg
    DSC00306.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 635
  • DSC00307.jpg
    DSC00307.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 635
  • DSC00303.jpg
    DSC00303.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 634
BIG STUFF 3 - GEN 1- Bought from PTE when they first came out back in 2001(?). It has programs for 55s and 95s. It is a plug and play setup with wideband O2. The O2 sensor has never seen race gas, just 93 octane. For some reason closed loop is acting an @$$. I run it in open loop and it works fine. I am selling the car that this is in after it is returned to stock so I will have no use for it. $1800 new Sell for $850 shipped.

I am interested in the Torque Converter can you send me info on it, how many passes on it? is it freshened up, non lock up? etc

max effort thumbwheel

Is this just the chip or is it the chip and thumb wheel. Also is this chip re-burnable? Thanks

I'll take the 3-4 bolt adapter. Are you going to B/G, I can p/u there?
Thanks, Tom

I do have the thumbwheel also. I am not sure if it is reprogramable though. you would have to talk to Steve Yaklin about that.

I am not going to Bowling Green, i have to work.

Pm me your info and I will get everything ready to ship. Money orders prefered. I will try to pm you my info from my phone if it will let me. Otherwise it will be after 9 tonight. thanks guys.

rocker arms

if you'd do $75 shipped. on the rockers, as I have a similar set that are in need of help.
Thanks

do you take paypal?

jpwalt1987; Pm me your info and I will get everything ready to ship. Money orders prefered. I will try to pm you my info from my phone if it will let me. Otherwise it will be after 9 tonight. thanks guys.[/QUOTE said:
No problem. I'll be in B/G this wkend, the m.o. will go out on monday. Sorry you couldn't make it down.
Thanks, Tom

Roller Rockers - Sold to Jeff Rand pending payment

3-4 bolt adapter - sold to ShadowII pending payment

I was reading on the TurboTweak forum that Eric Marshall may be able to reburn it for you.

Any numbers or anything written on the chip. Im going to email them and see what they can do. If they can reburn them ill take the chip and the thumb wheel

Some updated prices.

Turbo - $600 shipped
95lb injectors - $235 shipped
Timing set - $55 shipped
Head Studs - $35 shipped

Rocker arms are SOLD
3-4 Adapter is SOLD