PCV Boost gauge vac harness - need pt. number

Rogue74

Does someone know the part number for the vacuum harness that goes to the PCV and boost gauge vac? It connects to the rear two passenger side connections on the vac block.

The hard lines have been discontinued for a long time. I have an old GM parts book I could look it up if you really need it.

Oh great. I just creased one of the lines... Do you know if it's actually called "PCV Boost vac harness"? That's what the service manual says, but I want to make sure what to ask for.

You should be able to get used ones. Post a WTB add in that Forum and see if anyone has one for ya.

ks :cool:

The hard lines came as an assembly including the vacuum block on top. It was referred to as a "HARNESS, Egr/Purge/Fuel/Vac" p/n 25525671. You can probably find one used. I just bought one on ebay a week ago. Try GbodyParts.com.

Thanks! I did email them and a couple other places. I replaced my fuel rail, and that line must have been stuck to the bolt so when I turn it to loosen it, it creased the line... :rolleyes:

Lots of guys have done that. Just cut the damn thing off pass where you bent it and run alittle longer hose.

Lots of guys have done that
Include me in that bunch. Fortunately, I saw the thing, as it started to bend, and I quit turning the bolt. So mine is just bent a little, not cracked or broken. Seems like one of the vendors would come up with a pretty stainless replacement!

kirbans has PCV and MAP line(as a set) but they are just the steel lines not attached like the Oe and no tab to bolt down

part #6956 set of the 2 lines $20

Ormand said:
Include me in that bunch. Fortunately, I saw the thing, as it started to bend, and I quit turning the bolt. So mine is just bent a little, not cracked or broken. Seems like one of the vendors would come up with a pretty stainless replacement!

Classic Tube sells stainless steel reproductions. They aren't a welded assembly like the stocker.

Turbofish38,

Does Classic Tube sell the heater coolant lines (the metal lines that are located above the passenger valve cover)?? Mine is all rotted out....

BASS said:
Turbofish38,

Does Classic Tube sell the heater coolant lines (the metal lines that are located above the passenger valve cover)?? Mine is all rotted out....

http://www.classictube.com/

No, it doesn't look like they do. Maybe a couple of e-mails to Tim? I'm sure he would do them if there was a demand for them.

Yes the 5 piece emissions set is what you need. The other 3 pieces are the tubes that run under the throttle body.

After seeing the prices of some of the replacements, I'm getting a longer piece of tubing! :eek: