Pelosi drives a GNX

Whats this from? Why would anyone be allowed to any of these cars?

Maybe she wanted to sit in the back seat.... for old times sake:)

i very highly doubt if queen Pelosi got to keep a GNX that was traded in under cash for clunkers.. or that she would even want to keep one.

Someone on here had a list of cars.the gnx was on there was also a 89 turbo trans am .These cars all have scrap titles. they can never be titled again This was a federal program so there is no way of washing titles.

As much as I hate Pelosi, I have a hard time believing this...
makes a great story, though!

there are car guys thats still dont even know what a GNX is and i'm supposed to believe she does?... BSFLAG!

I hope somebody broke the rules and saved that GNX..... i can't imagine it was really her that did it though

I spent about 15 minutes doing all kind of searches to find out which dealership recieved the GNX as a clunker. All I got was responses of other sites talking about the GNX. It would be interesting to contact the sales rep and confirm if it was actually a GNX.

I was at the AUTO SALVAGE YARD the other day.
LOTS OF VEHICLES with CLUNKER LABELLED on them.

I SWEAR SOME DEALERS TOOK ADVANTAGE of the system Because why would a 4cly 2.2 S10 be clunker.. I did not see s-10's on the list.

Also seem to be a lot of cars not on the gov list

I saw the article in Car & Driver too -- there's actually a goofy photo of Pelosi superimposed in a GN to make it look like she's driving it. Is Car & Driver freakin' stupid? Someone there with a brain must know that it can't be true.

I'm tempted to e-mail C&D.

chances are its a gn not as gnx..... maybe with flares and badges...lets face it if its black and has badges then it MUST be a gnx..... there is probably some truth to this but......its a little stretched....a busted up gn or even a regal would be traded in..it was a rat box whatever it was guarenteed

They gave $4K in credit to the buyer, but the actual cost to taxpayers was $24K per car.