Perfect 87 GN Doors R&L (mirrors, windows ,motors, etc)

5ltretr

TTT, if you find anything in New England that are really rust free and you Pass on please let me know. I bought 3 sets that were suppose to be truely rust free over the last 2 years, I think the only place where real rust free exists is the South Western part of our country. I got a set from south Carolina, California and even Florida(Far from rust free, looked like they went thru a winter in New England)

I would never buy anything out from under you, just don't want you to be disappointed like I have been and have to pay the shipping charges(get pictures and ask for detailed pictures under the door and ask if they've been repaired!) One man's rust free is anothers rusted door or a cheap fixed piece of junk!!!!

I ended up with 6 doors that were ok, but far from rust free. There's a big difference from good for the year or fixed doors(junk) and "Rust Free". Good luck. And if anything is in New England you don't want let me know. thanks in advance and good luck.

Intercooled88s said:
5ltretr

TTT, if you find anything in New England that are really rust free and you Pass on please let me know. I bought 3 sets that were suppose to be truely rust free over the last 2 years, I think the only place where real rust free exists is the South Western part of our country. I got a set from south Carolina, California and even Florida(Far from rust free, looked like they went thru a winter in New England)

I would never buy anything out from under you, just don't want you to be disappointed like I have been and have to pay the shipping charges(get pictures and ask for detailed pictures under the door and ask if they've been repaired!) One man's rust free is anothers rusted door or a cheap fixed piece of junk!!!!

I ended up with 6 doors that were ok, but far from rust free. There's a big difference from good for the year or fixed doors(junk) and "Rust Free". Good luck. And if anything is in New England you don't want let me know. thanks in advance and good luck.

thanks I'll keep you posted if I find anything