Performance shops in bowling green, KY?

kawasakki

Does anyone here have any knowledge of a good shop to work on our cars in this area. It would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.

Once a year when the Nats are in town. :)

Sorry I'm not much help.

Last edited:
What are you looking to get done ?

There are s few of us 100 miles north and in Lexington.

What are you looking to get done ?

There are s few of us 100 miles north and in Lexington.
Hey Michael. I’m looking to get this thing tuned in and just dont have the time to mess with her anymore with my schedule. Has a few issues but don’t want to rant on with them. I live in campbellsville, KY. It already takes me 1 1/2 hours to get to bowling green as it is and really did not want to travel farther than that if possible. That more down south from bowling green if you were curious. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for getting back.

Contact Thumper on the board, he is in the area and very knowledgeable and helpful.

Bo McDonald from Boost Crew Motorsports is up in Louisville. 1200 Outer Loop, Louisville, KY 40219, (502) 418-3191 or (270) 300-8046

Met up with Bo last night and he told me that he is doing more work at home now. That is even better for you since he lives in Elizabethtown, KY .

There are no Buick performance shops in BG. However I and a few others do live in BG. What kind of issues are you having? Bo will do you good service. Feel free to PM me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk