Personalized License Plates

I've had RARE GN on my car since they changed our plates in 1997... and this year our insurance company came out with collector plates so I transferred my slogan to the new collector plates. Yellow plates on a black car look amazing!

The reason for the slogan? 1st only 1695 GN's came to Canada... and 2nd, my car does not have power windows or locks. Just about every other option for a hard top GN though.

Attachments

• IMG_20140327_165105.jpg
    IMG_20140327_165105.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 193
  • IMG_20140327_165418.jpg
    IMG_20140327_165418.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 187
Mine is "FAST 86" and my son's '87 GN is "WNA PLY" for wanna play.

I wanted "GN HAULR" for my Rainier when TX starting allowing 7 letters (for a limited time) but you have to go through my plates.com and the cost for 7 letters is stupid crazy $$$. No way I was paying that.

My 86 says SPOOLED6
ZO6 says VIPRKILR
69 Camaro says 7LITERSS

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I've had RARE GN on my car since they changed our plates in 1997... and this year our insurance company came out with collector plates so I transferred my slogan to the new collector plates. Yellow plates on a black car look amazing!

The reason for the slogan? 1st only 1695 GN's came to Canada... and 2nd, my car does not have power windows or locks. Just about every other option for a hard top GN though.

1595... I have one too. ;)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I love seeing and reading the vanity plates as they are called here in GA. Something to ponder though..... If you street race it is easier for the average citizen to recall a personalized plate to share with a LEO or 911 call. I also don't recommend young females to have these due to stalkers, etc. Just something to think about.

I use to have NYCTO, short for Nyctophobia, a fear of the dark or in this case a fear of the dark car. A common phobia amongst corvette and mustang owners. Lol
IMG_4805.PNG

Now I have GX1 OO1. Since IA doesn't allow zeros in a personalized plate I had to settle for ohs. I think it still looks pretty good.
IMG_4810.JPG