Phoenix Police 1989 Caprice Drag Car

Vince13

Does anyone have any video of this car running?

Nick, Dennis, Lyle, the two crazy canucks that were with me just put a deposit on it.

It was fun having lunch with you guys, I hope to talk to you guys soon,

Lloyd.

AS one of the builders of the car I know of some videos while it was run here in Phoenix, Az. & on a trip to Calgary back in the 90s. I was fortunate enough to speak to its new owners & I think they now have enough info to get it into the 10s where it once ran. WE had been invited to Calgary to help the RCMP develop their anti street-racing program and had a blast! I hope the new owners enjoy it as much as we did....

Thanks John, I believe you were talking to my buddy Cesare. I was with him when he bought the car. I am really looking forward to see it run this summer. The winters up here just seem to get longer and longer so we have been doing an annual boys trip to Phoenix to get in some sun and golf. I dragged these guys along when a I went to meet Turbo Buick guru Nick Micale. I think his race car inspired them.

It would be nice to meet you for lunch next year and learn more about the car and the program. Our local police agencies are running a 72 Duster, a 2003 Tiburon and a 95 Caprice that was a retired police cruiser. It is a lot of fun to watch.

Thanks again.