Picked up my 87 GN yesterday

whoudi

I have been a member here for about 3 years ever since I got serious about looking for a Grand National. The site has been a tremendous tool for research and information pertaining to these cars. Mine is an 87 T-Top, 2 owner, 30,380mi car originally bought in Kentucky. The car came with a host of documentation including the original 30 day tag. The only mods I have identified are an older hypertech chip (soon to be replaced with one from Eric at Turbo Tweak), wider rear rubber and an exhaust. The car made a 2 hour, 135 mile trip home cruising 75 down the turnpike without a hiccup. I love the car. The only complaint I have is an idle issue/drivability issue slowing down to stop which a scanmaster reading and new chip should help me identify and remedy. I will take a few more pictures when I get a chance but here is the car when I took delivery yesterday. Can't wait to get out and enjoy my new Grand National!

IMG_20150414_124255339_HDR.jpg

Looks like you got yourself a real nice one! Congrats and welcome to the club!

Wow that looks amazing. Care to share what you paid? If not no big deal.
Sticker was $21,995.00. I paid $21,500.00 with $650 in T-top parts thrown in. They ordered me a new T-top center bar and mount, as well as new weather stripping for the T-tops. All in all I was very happy with the price. I have looked at a total of 3 previous before this one that were cheaper but had more miles and not nearly as nice. I did end up spending more than I had originally intended to but finding a 30,000 mile 2 owner with documentation I was more than happy paying what I did.

Wow! Nice find. Welcome to the site. Grab a beer and make yourself at home. If you feel the need to post up a few more pictures, we won't hold it against you.;) What area do you live in?

Congrats and Happy Spooling.:)

Mike Barnard