Pics and Vids BG2008

OK, late nite here but I have all the pics updated through today to include car show pics. There is so many pics you guys may actually start hating Buicks:p Kereny has ran some 9.20s, Freeman ran 7.10 at 190+, the turbodragster ran 6.87 so for those who couldn't attend I feel for ya. I have to say that Beech Bend has been great, people are fantastic, track is hooking like a bear and if you dont believe me you can ask the handful of racers whos oilpan has suffered the consequence of dead hooking. Here are a few pics from today and the rest can be found here:

BG2008

Enjoy!!

Just checked out all the pics you posted. Almost felt like I was there myself!:smile: It's good to hear that the track is hooking so that the racers as well as the spectators can enjoy the event.:cool:

THIS WINS COOLEST GN PICTURE OF THE YEAR! Nice Work!
48800d1210994658-pics-vids-bg2008-dsc06461-medium-.jpg

any photos or vids of blue cars?

Len, My son took several pic's of the car. After I resize them I will send them too ya! ;) or if you want them full size just let me know. It was nice to spend some time eating with you guys at Montana Grille.

Scot W.

Great Pics!

Len, My son took several pic's of the car. After I resize them I will send them too ya! ;) or if you want them full size just let me know. It was nice to spend some time eating with you guys at Montana Grille.

Scot W.

And thanks for the great taillights Scot W.

any photos or vids of blue cars?

Of course not.. why should I?? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Here is the 4 min video from the Nats. I would like to also thank Nelson Febus for helping inspire me through watching his videos as it has helped me become creative with new ideas for the video. This is my first try with my new software. I hope you guys enjoy!!

BG Nats Video
(right click, save target as) 22mb in size:cool:

Here is the 4 min video from the Nats. I would like to also thank Nelson Febus for helping inspire me through watching his videos as it has helped me become creative with new ideas for the video. This is my first try with my new software. I hope you guys enjoy!!

BG Nats Video

Thanks for all your help at the track Clint, you got my sixty foots from 1.56 to my best of a 1.50 Its now consistant low 1.5 with your advise on tire pressure and rolling out after the burn out.

I right clicked saved as and it said 5 hours to upload :confused:

BG Nats Video

I'm glad that I can inspire someone with obvious talents! Thank you for those kind words.

But It's not enough just taking great shots, the real magic happens in the editing, and you have pulled it off on both ends. GREAT video, and I look forward to seeing more great things from you. Thank you for sharing buddy!!!

Cool video Clint - even a pic of my sled there at the end! It was nice meeting you and hanging out with you guys Sat night - top notch folks!

Cool video Clint - even a pic of my sled there at the end! It was nice meeting you and hanging out with you guys Sat night - top notch folks!

Got some snaps of yours too. Did you get a clean pass out of it that weekend?
DSC02446.jpg

DSC02445.jpg

Got some snaps of yours too. Did you get a clean pass out of it that weekend?
DSC02446.jpg

DSC02445.jpg

Never got a "clean" pass. Did get a very sloppy 8.65 banging the rev limiter and only 17psi of boost down track. 60ft time on that pass was a best ever 1.02 so it should have been a deep 7 if it had been clean. Turbo was starting to seize and totally locked up on the next pass. :mad:

BIG THANKS!!!!!!!

you got the pic of my car that I was DYING to see!!!!!!

a launch of my gnX clone!!!!!

thanks JD

Coolest Pic of the year, David put his rear bumper on the ground,

Driver is David Rowland... 9.8 race car

His comment was " I Saw Elvis"

he was still going higher, I naturally hit the snap button as soon as racers launch, so I didn't catch the wheel stand... David dented the top of his hood over the front driver tire and cracked the front spoiler, he willnot do that again... In fact he lifted the front tires in both lanes that day...

He was scared to see the sky, but David will live forever with this photo, a new super hero in the Buick community

Never got a "clean" pass. Did get a very sloppy 8.65 banging the rev limiter and only 17psi of boost down track. 60ft time on that pass was a best ever 1.02 so it should have been a deep 7 if it had been clean. Turbo was starting to seize and totally locked up on the next pass. :mad:
will you have one of the nicest big tire buick's i have ever seen! the car has a tottaly different sound to it! sounds like a jet engine. bad a$$ ride! you will get it all worked out. best thing you ever did was install that fast system! good luck! and i hope to catch you in the other lane some day!