pics inside what you think

I always get a kick out of guys asking for specific wheel measurements, suspension mods, etc. Do your own thing, that's what makes it look special in the first place.

Anyways looks very nice. From that angle it looks like they're pretty shallow and don't have much of a lip on them, which may be a positive thing in your opinion, I'm just a sucker for rims with the deep look.

Car in general looks great.

Lol im sorry if i come off like an ass but ive now read two threads where you come off like the "wheel king" since you got rid of your 18s. Im not a fan of 15s that stick out from the wheel well but i didn't feel the need to post in your wheel thread about it. As said before, there are only so many backspacings and wheel sizes you can do on a buick and have them not rub and look good. Ive been asked hundreds of times now what backspacing and tires i run on my car and don't think anybody is unoriginal for wanting something that sits well and doesn't rub. No matter how many GNs i see on the board with certain setups (including mine) i still have never seen another GN locally setup like mine.

Lol im sorry if i come off like an ass but ive now read two threads where you come off like the "wheel king" since you got rid of your 18s. Im not a fan of 15s that stick out from the wheel well but i didn't feel the need to post in your wheel thread about it. As said before, there are only so many backspacings and wheel sizes you can do on a buick and have them not rub and look good. Ive been asked hundreds of times now what backspacing and tires i run on my car and don't think anybody is unoriginal for wanting something that sits well and doesn't rub. No matter how many GNs i see on the board with certain setups (including mine) i still have never seen another GN locally setup like mine.

Agreed!
I sold custom wheels/tires for years, so I generally know what will/wont work. I know there are alot of 15-17" wheel fitments and designs for the G-bodies, so when a larger set shows up, that has a mean look, and fits well it good to know the #s so everyone can learn. If this site isnt here to learn from fellow enthusaists, then we have missed the whole point IMO.
Back to topis,
Dudes car above is HOT!

car is lowered 2" in front with blazer swap spindles now.

not sure about the rear..

i will get the info on the wheels in a couple days.

Im in the process of putting the 13" c5 brakes on the front and rear

car is lowered 2" in front with blazer swap spindles now.

not sure about the rear..

i will get the info on the wheels in a couple days.

Im in the process of putting the 13" c5 brakes on the front and rear

Any more info on your setup? Wheel brand and model, backspacing/offset, all that good stuff. Thanks in advance.

-Jade

i love it :D

sicksmall.jpg

i love it too, it looks sexy

They look like they are the prostar xp's like he said. I can't find any similar wheels. Are you going to tell us the backspacing?

Thanks, they look great. Is that right are they pro star xp's? If they came with a black center that would be perfect for my car.

i just check there and i didnt see any for sale. you wouldn't by any chance know where i could buy a set of those rims for my GN? they look sick!!!

YOUR SEARCH IS OVER!!!

If I recall correctly, American Racing bought out Weld Wheels. These wheels in question, ProStar XP's were discontinued by Weld a few years back.

BUT, if you look in your latest Jegs catalog, go to the wheel section and you will see that American Racing has brought this and another similar wheel back. They are the #135 and #335 if memory serves me correctly...I don't acutally have the catalog in front of me. Not a bad priced wheel either!!! I am thinking we will be seeing a lot of these wheels now!! I know I will be getting a set for my Regal!

Aaron