pictures of new motor build...

ALETTOCO

Thought i'd share these, just wanna give a shout out to Jason at RJC , Brian at Gbody, Eric TT, and Tom at Champion ,Thanks for the support guys. Enjoy. I know i will... :)

Champion Intake an heads (ported)
RJC power plate, head clamps, girdel, massive 5" dp, oil pan, an jason picked out my billet wheel turbo and RGC 475 front mount intercooler thanks again..
TT Chip 6.1 with 120lbs
TA stainless race headers
Forged crank, rods, and pistons..
BHJ harmonic balancer.
See you at GS Nationals 2012..

IMG_2073.jpg
IMG_2074.jpg
IMG_2075.jpg
IMG_2076.jpg
IMG_2077.jpg
IMG_2062.jpg
IMG_2079.jpg
IMG_2078.jpg
IMG_2077.jpg
IMG_2076.jpg
IMG_2075.jpg
IMG_2074.jpg
IMG_2073.jpg

my uncle forgot to mention he will also be running the RJC massive fmic, the pictures are awsome but seeing that work of art in person is breath taking. cant wait to drive it...lol

its far from done though, still have to clean up those awsome headers, and polish that dp, he actully wants to wrap the dp, but i think its a sin to hide that beast, any thoughts?

i know right i wont let him hide that dp, or ill jus un bolt it and put it on my car when hes sleeping..:)

Nice setup, and you're using an AC filter on it? Might want to get a Wix for it before you fire her up.

I'm guessing that DP is pretty tight with AC :D. It looks like that thing is bigger than the turbo itself...

Nix