pigeon forge ?

LOL, no but I saw a beautiful gray T Type there the other day:biggrin:

Gray t

I saw that t also it was sittin next to a new camaro and got more looks I spoted about 10 turbo buicks at the grand run wish I had took mine but I took a corvette to sell.:D;)

Oh, was there a show or something. I was just in the area and saw one sitting about in front of one of the shops...

Oh, was there a show or something. I was just in the area and saw one sitting about in front of one of the shops...
Shane,

That was Donnie Brooks Grey T-Type, he is normally parked at Shoneys at the end of the parkway in Pigeon Forge, he's the manager there.

Pigeon Forge has several HUGE rod runs each year and they just had there spring "Grand Rod Run" two weekends ago...Cars & cruising as far as the eye can see!!! All of us with our Buick's park in Donnie's lot at Shoneys, The next BIG rod run in Pigeon Forge is the "Shades of the Past" which is the first weekend in September and the fall "Grand rod run" the second weekend in September...Both these run back to back both weekends and it's PACKED with tons of cars and it's a great time... If your ever in the area during one of these rod runs stop by Shoneys at the end of the parkway (next to the Dixie Stampede)...

Scot W.

Shane,

That was Donnie Brooks Grey T-Type, he is normally parked at Shoneys at the end of the parkway in Pigeon Forge, he's the manager there.

Pigeon Forge has several HUGE rod runs each year and they just had there spring "Grand Rod Run" two weekends ago...Cars & cruising as far as the eye can see!!! All of us with our Buick's park in Donnie's lot at Shoneys, The next BIG rod run in Pigeon Forge is the "Shades of the Past" which is the first weekend in September and the fall "Grand rod run" the second weekend in September...Both these run back to back both weekends and it's PACKED with tons of cars and it's a great time... If your ever in the area during one of these rod runs stop by Shoneys at the end of the parkway (next to the Dixie Stampede)...

Scot W.

Scot, how far do you live from all this?

Let me tell you what happened to us and see if you can tell me wtf I was;)

As we came across the state line my garmin had me turn at the first or second exit in TN. Showed us not that far from Gatlinburg. So I took it and with in 1 mile I was climbing up a DIRT mountain road for a couple miles or so:eek: Then back to pavement but it was some kind of parkway trail or something. Around 10 miles of nothing but S turns :eek: Took me like 30mins or more, my nerves were TORE UP:eek::eek: Finally got off of that and went through a two lane right into Gatlinburg. Can you tell me where I was;):biggrin: There were houses espically towards the bottom half of the way down... I can't imagine living there, pavement falls off to your DEATH:eek:

Yep, shoneys you are right that is were it was. Very clean nice looking car. I would have stopped and ate there if I would have known it...

I put that pic on facebook just for you, I knew you would get it:biggrin: Thanks for the tip we had a blast!!!! Damn all that walking though;)

Shane, It sounds like your Garmin had you get off in Newport and take 321 into Gatlinburg.. Those twisty roads are my proving grounds to make our car handle!! :) Yes those shoulder drop offs can do some damage but they sure weed out the drunk drivers!!! :D

The walking in Gatlinburg is a killer for me to but the wife love to go shopping there and make a day out of it, thankfully she only wants to go a couple times a year and do that...

I live only 20 miles or even less from Pigeon Forge and 11 miles south of Knoxville.

Glad you had a good time, If I didn't go to Reynolds we would have definitely met up for dinner and BS..

Scot W.

Shane, It sounds like your Garmin had you get off in Newport and take 321 into Gatlinburg.. Those twisty roads are my proving grounds to make our car handle!! :) Yes those shoulder drop offs can do some damage but they sure weed out the drunk drivers!!! :D

The walking in Gatlinburg is a killer for me to but the wife love to go shopping there and make a day out of it, thankfully she only wants to go a couple times a year and do that...

I live only 20 miles or even less from Pigeon Forge and 11 miles south of Knoxville.

Glad you had a good time, If I didn't go to Reynolds we would have definitely met up for dinner and BS..

Scot W.

Well my wife's tank escalade got one heck of a suspension work out. I am SOOOO glad I had the brakes changed before we left. I think I may have crystallized my new rotors though:frown:

Me and the wife said the same thing about the Drunk Drivers LOL! I had a lady pull right out in front of me half way in one the curves, she didn't even look just pulled right out:mad:

Cool, next time we go we intend to hit the Knoxville Zoo. Didn't realize it was as close as we were until I went all the way back through pigeon forge 30 mins out of the way according to the garmin which was FINE WITH ME:D We passed alot of new construction and a big place with water rides and a condo development it appeared....

Have you ever been the as seen on tv shop? I wanted to but was scared I would max out a credit card;);):biggrin:

I can't deal with the mountain driving, I am from the coastal plains.... FLAT NO HILLS unless they are sand dunes:biggrin::biggrin:

Well my wife's tank escalade got one heck of a suspension work out. I am SOOOO glad I had the brakes changed before we left. I think I may have crystallized my new rotors though:frown:

Me and the wife said the same thing about the Drunk Drivers LOL! I had a lady pull right out in front of me half way in one the curves, she didn't even look just pulled right out:mad:

Cool, next time we go we intend to hit the Knoxville Zoo. Didn't realize it was as close as we were until I went all the way back through pigeon forge 30 mins out of the way according to the garmin which was FINE WITH ME:D We passed alot of new construction and a big place with water rides and a condo development it appeared....

Have you ever been the as seen on tv shop? I wanted to but was scared I would max out a credit card;);):biggrin:

I can't deal with the mountain driving, I am from the coastal plains.... FLAT NO HILLS unless they are sand dunes:biggrin::biggrin:
The next time you and your family come to town my wife and I will be your tour quides!! How's that sound?

See you at your event in 17 day's, we will have to pull up some chairs under a shade tree and BS some...

See ya soon....

Scot W.

The next time you and your family come to town my wife and I will be your tour quides!! How's that sound?

See you at your event in 17 day's, we will have to pull up some chairs under a shade tree and BS some...

See ya soon....

Scot W.

Sounds great, and looking forward to both!!!

Isn't there a drag strip in Newport? We have a cabin in Pigeon Forge, but never been to Newport

Sent from my DROID2

event?

i was their also in my white t,i think it would be a great place for a buick event.i had 2 people stop me to see if i wanted to sell mine,which i did not.