Pike Tonight?

hot6-231

American and Proud!!!
Might be going tonight...........anyone else???? Usually hang at Roy Roger's or Dunkin Dounuts. KB

Where were ya last week?

DD is too crowded, no parking at 9pm.

Roys is filled with cops. :rolleyes:

:(

Even the strip joint was crowded. ;)

I was there last week in my brothers Mustang.............didn't see ANY TR's. Were you there??? Your right about DD..........If ya don't get there early, forgetaboutit................... :D

I was there, no parking at 9:15 that I could see. :(

Anyway saw Steve311 on the road south towards Meriden around 9:35 or so.

Someday we'll have to meet up somewhere.

hey guys this fri is car show at HOOTERS i think the 2nd & 4th fri, 6-9pm any one interested??:cool:
Steve

Steve, I will be going along with my brother-in-law and his buddy. They both have VIPERS so i'm looking to see how I compare to his friends 96 GTS with mods. Should be fun:D We usually leave from Vernon around 5-5:30pm. Ken B.

directions

Rob, take route 2 into glastonbury, go over putnam bridge, get on 91 north, get off the route 5-15 south exit follow that right into berlin turnpike Hooters is on your right.
Steve

Rob................It is this Friday the 23rd. We will be there around 6:00pm. Ken

hooters

ok i am going to work on the rear end tonite to see if i can get my beater up there lol hope to see ya up there :D

Yeah, Hooters tonite for sure! I just made a post on the lounge about it before I saw this. Will probably hit the go cart track this afternoon before coming up there.

Cool...........lets get a few TR's there tonight. Mark, Good to here ya coming up!!:D Ken

Made it up there just sorry I couldn't really talk to anyone as my 6 year old son was a handful tonite. Even got Dave Steeves to take out the GNX too. Pike was pretty dead thought and got home by 9PM.

i got there about 9:30 and the were cops everywhere and not another turbo buick in sight
Otto

Got to Hooters around 7. Five TR's there!!! 3 GN's, a GNX!!, and my lowly 'T'. Saw Marks MINT GN, Steve's 11 sec rocket, a stock GN(didn't think there were any left:eek: )A 'MINT' GNX, and of course my T. Where were you all????? Inside I suppose checking out the decore??:D Also had quite a few new f-bodys and even a 68 HEMI Super Bee!!! Overall a nice show. Anyone going in two weeks???

Ken B. :rolleyes:

hooters

hi ken i hope to make it if i can get my car to run that long.i am fixing it today.changing out the rearend and starter then my car will be back up and running(i hope):cool:

HOOTERS

I was still on my crutches and didnt get around much, sat on the patio had some wings, a couple of cold ones and just watched what was going on, i will go in 2 weeks.
Steve