Pinks All Out at the Rock!

Sorry I had to leave early. It was COLD and I got hungary! How did everyone do? I know that Sully had head gasket issues and Craig had cross-over exhaust issues. How did Jeff do? Did anyone get in the "16"?
Conrad

Boostjnky...shoot me an e-mail

Craig,
Did you get your cross-over fixed?
Conrad

Did anyone get in the "16"?
Conrad

One of the guys that we went up as a group together made it. He has a 97 cobra with an 03 cobra motor with a f1 procharger that ran 10.56. He won his first run against a 07 911 turbo w/ nos that was running 10.60's. He lost in the second round because he almost hit the wall at the top of third and had to let out!

Had a great time seeing all the buick guys!
There was one GN that made it to there "exhibition" runs at the end of the day---he was running 9.20's

Geat event!!!!

Geoff

Makes me feel even worse I didn't go. I "might" have made it. I figured with the weather the track would be slick and I was already skating half way through third so.....

Congrats to you guys that ran.

Anybody got pics?

Sorry I had to leave early. It was COLD and I got hungary! How did everyone do? I know that Sully had head gasket issues and Craig had cross-over exhaust issues. How did Jeff do? Did anyone get in the "16"?
Conrad

hey just want to say i had a great time and really enjoyed talking to some of you guys, it would be nice to get a bunch together for another track event or somthing. is anybody going to the car show at lowes motor speedway?

Clint,
Thanks for correcting my mis-type. We missed you Saturday. See you at Autofare?
Conrad

When is AutoFare? We went 2/3 years past and won top 8 each time....w/o a Buick...but I wanna come meet some Buick peeps also.

Charlotte Autofare is April 12-15. Most people come on 13 or 14. Car clubs show on 14 & 15.
Conrad

There was one GN that made it to there "exhibition" runs at the end of the day---he was running 9.20's

That was the All Pro Exhaust & Performance sponsored car out of Fayetteville, NC. I think it's owned by Frank Thomas, according to sources.

Definitely a strong running car... and talk about quiet!! I hate I didn't walk over there and talk to him.

K.

When is AutoFare? We went 2/3 years past and won top 8 each time....w/o a Buick...but I wanna come meet some Buick peeps also.

Our Southeast GM Turbo Power6 group is showing there this coming Saturday. We'll be on the outside of the main track, to the right of the main entrance tower, just across from gate 7 entrance. We've got a sweet collection of 16 Turbo Regals & Syclones & Typhoons showing. (including a Syclone coming from Atlanta). Should be a super lineup! Stop by and see us if ya go!

That was the All Pro Exhaust & Performance sponsored car out of Fayetteville, NC. I think it's owned by Frank Thomas, according to sources.

Definitely a strong running car... and talk about quiet!! I hate I didn't walk over there and talk to him.

K.

How did Frank do? I tuned that car last month and got 700+ hp at moderate boost. Not too shabby for a 231" motor.

How did Frank do? I tuned that car last month and got 700+ hp at moderate boost. Not too shabby for a 231" motor.

It went 9.20's all weekend , and looked extremely smooth and quiet doing it--very impressive!!!!!

Geoff