pinks all out in az

buickbert

thats right, according to the speedtv.com website pinks all out is coming to sir in tucson on november 16th 17th 18th.

whos going?

buickbert

i know nordy and a few guys from cally are coming down. i will be there but wont be racing.

I am off that weekend, and will be there. Don't know if the car will be making it out, depends if it has new shoes to sport at the track....o and if a tow vehicle i am currently looking ends up working out....time will tell.

I am off that weekend, and will be there. Don't know if the car will be making it out, depends if it has new shoes to sport at the track....o and if a tow vehicle i am currently looking ends up working out....time will tell.

you get that truck yet??? F350 4 door diesel is going to be bad a** :biggrin: .. Worst case man, you can run my Mickey's and rims again..

yea imma be there, not going to be racing either though. prolly drive my skylark out there with the dumps open:biggrin: lemme use some of my remaining brain power to see if i can downsize the pics of what i was doing all weekend, besides getting a ticket in prescott valley in my rental car:mad:

buickbert

damn that sucks. i have done alot to mine as well but it sure doesnt look like it. i really need my brackets and what not from the coaters.

ok, i finally found a way to resize some of them, heres pix of the t-type wheels im putting on. i cleaned them up and painted them in a high gloss black and got some trans am centers and peeled the fire chickens off of them and put on some gnx stickers as my car has the flares and guage pack added by the first owner.

also theres pics of the new rear. its rebuilt with new gaskets and bearings, stock gear ratio, new moser axles, new brakes with big shoes, s-10 wheel cylinders, aluminum drums, atr sway bar, umi tubular upper and lower control arms, air bags and a ta cover.

more pics to follow

buickbert

Attachments

• DSC02147_edited.JPG
    DSC02147_edited.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 299
  • DSC02096.JPG
    DSC02096.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 282
  • DSC02145.JPG
    DSC02145.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 287
looks good. nice looking rear end :). also to resize pictures i use paint.

and heres a few shots of the engine. .030 over, arp rod bolts, main studs, stock rods, gn 110t cam (pretty sure thats the one, have to look at the reciept form postons), new gm lifters, slightly worked heads, head studs, 009's, acufab adj frp, new coil pack, rjc power plate, postons headers, ta-49, 3" thdp, headers studs, im sure thats theres some things that i forgot but that the jist of it.

i just croped the first ones, i figured out how to resize these

buickbert

Attachments

• DSC02155.JPG
    DSC02155.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 286
  • DSC02154.JPG
    DSC02154.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 280
heres a pic of what keeps me busy while my gn is down, also i went scca autocross racing on sunday morning at sir, that little evo was quick and man i wish either one of my cars handled like that:eek:

buickbert

Attachments

• DSC02164.JPG
    DSC02164.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 280
  • DSC02165.JPG
    DSC02165.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 273
  • DSC02066.JPG
    DSC02066.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 282
i guess they do it on the last sunday of every month in the pits. they just section off most of the pits, set up cones with a timer and let it rip. fastest time on the course was a blue and white zo6, only other non imports were a few new mustangs. overall it was a fun time.

buickbert

i will be racing this event, i'm just hoping that they prep the track like they did at the last event..

Ray is racing his GN, PeteGN is running his :), and hopefully Andrew...

Mark and i are coming up with a new shirt for this event.. if you would like one, PLEASE post up your name and size needed...

they usually do a very nice job prepping the track out there. we will see.

im in! i want a shirt! unless it says "imma a$$ clown" or something like that:D

what are we looking at for a design/ price?

i would need a xxl cause im getting a little tubby:D

robert aka buickbert

they usually do a very nice job prepping the track out there. we will see.

im in! i want a shirt! unless it says "imma a$$ clown" or something like that:D

what are we looking at for a design/ price?

i would need a xxl cause im getting a little tubby:D

robert aka buickbert

we are thinking that we will have the Buick Hawk on the front (off a org buick tag) landing on the work PINKS.. under that would be the track name and state... On the back it would say something like this.. in the center (avg size) would be the buick power 6 with the correct colors, and maybe the word buick above.. under that, it would say, ALL OUT.. then finally,under that would be the date of the event...

we are still working on it and should have a drawing soon.. the price should stay about the same as the other shirt last time.. it all depends on the amount requested.. i'm think it should stay around the 20 to 24 dollar range (last time we had 30 shirts print and the price was $15)..

back to the racing.. i hope they do..in Vegas with 125* track temps i was able to pull 1.42 60fts.. with the cooler weather and the same prep i'm hoping for my 1.33 to 1.35 60fts.. Friday night should be fun with 60* temps.. i'm praying for a 9.40 :)

cool guys.. like i stated, i will or Mark will post up a photo design as soon as we finish it.. i will put you guys down for 1 each..