IMG_0040-3.jpg

IMG_0041-3.jpg

IMG_0042-2.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045-4.jpg

IMG_0046-1.jpg

Harold,wicked,forcefed,kevin, wtf it is

Turbobuicks kept thier tail between their legs when all those Vipers showed up,:biggrin:, I didnt see anybody trying to instigate anything against them Snakes, I am ashamed of you all, I think the only Buick that could have done something to represent was Archie, everybody else was either stock or thier cars were falling apart and hoping they at least make it to Ralphs place and back home, I would definetly change some of the License plates i was reading to SLOWGN,13ScSLUG,BRLYRUNIN, SMOKNPIPES or something along those lines, it would have been more fitting than QUICK6, IBQUICK, or EVILGN :p. LMAO, Even i was trying to duck while riding the tortilla wagon that was Running on 4 Cylinders..

Get a life lol. There where so much cops it seem like they had there own little cruz. I had one cop come up next to me asking me to race him i said no thanks.I thought to myself only meanchicken would do something like this. Dont hate on the plates. By the way my car runs and runs good.

(no oil leaks)

Get a life lol. There where so much cops it seem like they had there own little cruz. I had one cop come up next to me asking me to race him i said no thanks.I thought to myself only meanchicken would do something like this. Dont hate on the plates. By the way my car runs and runs good.

(no oil leaks)

baa, haaa, haaa, haaa! do you mean to tell me Al that no SUCKRAS, oops, i mean supras showed up, i give props to any one who shows up with their ride.

(no oil leaks)

Albeto, you couldn't keep up with any of those Vipers even you wanted too. :p

baa, haaa, haaa, haaa! do you mean to tell me Al that no SUCKRAS, oops, i mean supras showed up, i give props to any one who shows up with their ride.

Why dont you go back to the poor house on 24pnds of boost or just simply go suck on six, your name implies it so why not live up to it.. ;), good thing the supra didnt come out or I would have had a field tripp beating up on Sick GN's all the way there. :biggrin:

before you can talk smack you need to get that POS running or maybe go buy one, I wouldnt be surprise at all to find out that perhaps you dont even own one. :biggrin:

it's running, i could pull two plug wires off & still spank your pos supra, name the time, place and $ you grammar challenged ricer you :biggrin:

Bring it., I'll give you ur race for 100 from a dig then you give me mine which is 60mph roll to 140mph double or nothing. deal? ;)

Cruise

I just want to thank Archie, Ralph Al the "mini lou" and Harold el puton for helping me out getting the car back on the road especially Archie for figuring out the problem on the car. Thanks Guys ;)

Mc

Hey... no pictures on the MC, what.... you guys don't have any love for MONTE CARLO'S that's sad....:(

Hey miggy at least he is a pretty damn good liar, I dont think you even know whats done to your car to talk so you can talk about it. :biggrin:

Ya i do it has a stroked aluminum TA motor with 6 spark plugs!!! And a tube heading down to my exhaust with a large looking snail- like piece of metal.And it takes alcohol to make my octane higher i think!! MMM something like that..

Harold,wicked,forcefed,kevin what do want me to call you almost forgot knife boy. My car was built with wrenchs and not chop sticks lol.