Plasti dipped GN?

FastB

I've been debating for months about wrapping my GN in semi-flat...but resently noticed ppl doing the plasti dip on their entire car. Goes on easy, looks as good as a wrap except tons cheaper..and peels off when done with it.
My paint is crap and I have door dings and even a few hail damage spots (I need fixed first)...but was wondering if anyone has any experience with this stuff or have seen it in person?
Tons of videos on youtube about it.

Just put a 150 lb sack of potatoes in the trunk to achieve the same loss of speed and handeling.

I use plasti dip on my wheels for my winter beater and the wife's winter wheels for her jeep and it holds up real well. It really surprised me how well it holds up to our winters with all the salt and crap here. FastB I say why not? I would love to see it! If it doesn't turn out you can always just peel it off! That's the beauty in my opinion.

hello; I'm no help with your question but if it's not that much money experiment. If it doesn't work out your out somes cash.
If you do I'd like to see it.
IBBY

How much does it cost to do the car? To me, flat black older cars look like they're primered and ready for paint but it's your car. Do what you like.

Costs about $300...including the spray gun. My buddy just did his new CTS-V and it looks great. Took about 5 coats...very durable and just peels off. Other colors not just black. I like semi-gloss..brings out the body lines.
Personally I wouldn't do it if I had a nice paint job...currently in direct sun light u can see the primer shining through.

U can get it in spray cans from Home Depot...easy cheap way to black out wheels.

As far as it adding extra weight its minimal...it just a thin layer of rubber almost skin like.