Please help, severe detonation even under vacuum.

cool 84

Got hotair?
I drive my POS 150 miles round trip everyday. The other day I have my stereo turned up and went to pass a truck. I hit maybe 1-2psi and I heard the detonation over the radio. Since that day, I can barely keep up with traffic without audible detonation. Everything looks right on turbolink. Fuel pump, regulator, filter, and injectors have less than 10,000 miles on them. Chip is an 18 degree street chip. Turbo is not leaking any oil whatsoever into the intake or exhaust. When the detonation occurs, it throws out a ton of black smoke like it goes super rich. I've swapped ECMs, chips, and checked grounds. I've put it on 108 octane and can only run 2psi without detonation. There's no water in the oil and I've never had to add water. I'm getting worried because when it detonates, it's extremely bad and I know I might not have another chance to get it right.

How the hell do you drive 150 miles a day. Thats 30 bucks in gas....

I cry when I spend 30 bucks a week.

Also, does this 150 miles ever takes place on the 91 in Orange County? I see a hotair every once in a while on the 91...

Bakersfield to Visalia every day plus driving around while I'm there. It's alright because I get paid for the gas but I've put 10,000 miles on the new motor/tranny/rearend/tires in 4 months. The dragradials are already bald and I've only had 3 races on them. You would remember my hotair if you saw it since my mom crushed the front end a while back.