Please Help

Quigs

Trained monkey
I've had this problem with my GN but I've been to busy with school to work on it. When I roll onto the gas I can pull 15-17 psi but when I punch it down it hits 15-17 psi then drops straight to 11psi and holds there. And at idle the bl is at 150 but if I touch the gas at all it goes to bl 127. The IAC is 24, TPS .44. I don't know what the problem and if you need to know more info I'll post it.

Maybe a hole in the IC or one of the IC hoses for the boost drop.
150BLM could be a number of things.
1) Check for vacuum leaks
2) Dirty injectors
3) MAF or translator related problems
I had a stock MAF on my car last night and BLMs were right at 123. Put an old translator and 3 in MAF and my BLMs were at 150. I am going to have the translator updated.

block learn

Hi,
What is block learn when you are at a cruise? I would check fuel pressure.Tape a gauge to the windshield and take a ride.Before I installed a Walbro 340 and hotwire kit, I had similar problems.

at cruise the BL is around 117 and under wot it's 127. I took it out and beat on it a little and I started picking up some knock but I'm running 100oct. and the stock chip @ 15psi. I just noticed that the volts are around 13.1-13.4 at wot could this be causing any problems?