please pray for my Dad

matt87

i just recieved a call from my mother saying my dad got hit by a car. He always goes out for a walk after dinner and today a car hit him an ran. it was still daylight. a neighbor came out and helped him. i dont know anything else yet but his arm apears broken. Hes 70 and doesnt need this with his cancer. They live in a calm rural neighborhood but i guess anything can happen anywhere. thanks for your prayers my friends. i'll keep everyone posted.

MAN THAT SUCKS!!!!!!! He's a super nice guy too!!!! Good luck bro! Let me know if I can do anything Matt.

Hey Matt
That just plain Suxx ! give your father my Best I hope everything works out ....
Mikey....

That is truly terrible. What kind of vermon would do something like that, probably some damn drunk. Sure hope everything turns out ok, and hope you find the a hole that did that. Will keep your dad in my prayers, good luck...Mark

That sux dude, sorry to hear this.

Praying for your dad tonight, hope he'll be OK.

Steve

Thanks alot guys. Looks like hes doing well. he has a hairline fracture in his arm and needed a metal plate to put it in place. he has had bone cancer for many years so it will be a difficult heal. he got a pretty good look at the car, i hope the driver fesses up or gets caught. thanks again for the kind words.

Hope your Dad recovers fast and will keep him in my prayers. Hope they catch the guy and put him away.

Matt,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hope all works out for your dad.

Best of luck.

well went to see my dad tonight. turned out that along with the hairline fracture in his arm, he has three broken fingers and a broken wrist. the thing that really pisses me off is this bastard actually aimed to hit him. My dad waved at him to slow down cause he thought he was going at least 50 in a 25. when my dad did that the guy weaved over at him and my dad fell back as the guy clipped his arm on his windshield pillar. my dad said it was a small red sports car of some sorts but he couldnt tell cause of his headlights glaring. dam i'm pissed,i dont think they will find this looser.

He's in my prayers. With people like the driver of that car in this world, it makes it incredibly hard to be a good Christian. I want give him a good PITF (punch in the face) :mad:

Sorry to hear that Matt. I met your dad one time he was with you down at the ave, seemed like a real nice guy. Where did the accident happen. Some of these drivers need to be shot, they think driving is a game :mad: Hope everything works out for him :(

I will say a special prayer for your dad. Hope they catch the person who did this and do the same thing to him so he know what it feels like to be hit my a car. Good luck to you and your family.