You can type here any text you want

PLEASE READ..........................PLEASE CLICK THE GOOGLE ADS....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coach

Bo ran away with my goat :(
Hello Guys
Just a quick note to help out the board. We need revenue to keep this running so just a reminder....
PLEASE CLICK THE GOOGLE ADS. They help pay for the board to run. If this board were gone...we would all feel the pain. Starting a new board would be no cheaper then this one so there is no reason to re-invent the wheel.
It doesn't kill any of us to click on a few ads each time we scan the board.
It only takes a few mins. You only have to let it load...then you can get out.
Each click makes $$$ for the community.

Please help out....

Thank you
Coach

Coach, I know some of us don't post much anymore but as a small community we have seen what this site can do when we put our minds to it. That said Shane keeps flirting with the idea of a donation system that would draw interest from a lot of members. The problem as I see it is . He has never ask for a dime from a member. And he doesn't seem to want to. While a noble approach this would only improve the site and secure it's long term stability.
It would still be his house his rules.

Imho
Ronnie

I just click on an add and open another tab and click on another add and so on.

I think if you click on an ad, go to the ad site, and then actually make a purchase there, this site gets even more money. Can you verify that, Coach ?
What I have done, if I am looking to make an online purchase, is search on my phone at the site I’m looking to buy from, and visit the site. Many times, when I come back to this site, there is a Google ad for the one I visited. When I am ready to buy, I come to this site and look for the Google ad. (Sometimes it takes a few visits here). I then click on the ad, go to the other site, and make the purchase. I did that last time I bought pallet rack from Global Industrial.

Yes. The Google ads are most always something you looked up already.
I'll check on purchases making more $$$

Coach,
I’m not seeing ads, except the banners from Richard Clark’s Garage, Spoolfool, etc.

BBCCB06D-485D-49E8-9F3E-09D68CE3FA2A.png

Coach,
I’m not seeing ads, except the banners from Richard Clark’s Garage, Spoolfool, etc.

View attachment 313101
Not on that page. When you enter a section, the Google ad will be under the actual Buick Vendor ad. Usually they will be something you already looked up on the web so it's already tailored to your interests.

I just saw a nice 2016 Buick Encore for 16k by clicking that google Ad. Now it’s got me thinking should I sell my Pathfinder and jump into one as the family car. Anyone here own one ? How do they drive? I love the exterior. Nice features as well!!

Lots of the adds are bogus crap. I would rather pay a fee and do with out all the crap on my computer. :rolleyes:

Lots of the adds are bogus crap. I would rather pay a fee and do with out all the crap on my computer. :rolleyes:
Well until a few is decided upon....we have to click the ads to help the board.

I'm with Kevin , I had rather pay a yearly due . I just got my hand slapped for helping a guy on craigslist that was selling 3' x 5' banners for 19 $ shipped and thought our guys here would love to have one at such a great price . BUT its the rules that he nor I am a vendor . I do love this site , It has helped me out a great deal , Just my thoughts TurboKeith

Well until a few is decided upon....we have to click the ads to help the board.
Sorry coach but some of the adds are bogus and I am not a " click on it" type of guy. Way too many computer hackers out there .

Never imagined it would come to this. I always wondered what kept the board up and running...(finance wise)

I'm with Kevin , I had rather pay a yearly due . I just got my hand slapped for helping a guy on craigslist that was selling 3' x 5' banners for 19 $ shipped and thought our guys here would love to have one at such a great price . BUT its the rules that he nor I am a vendor . I do love this site , It has helped me out a great deal , Just my thoughts TurboKeith
Clicking the Ad's and getting your hand slapped for a rule violation are not related.
Until its decided to charge or ask for a voluntary donation...the ads keep this running. The revenue is way down.
It's a free country so you do as you choose, but if this resource disappears, clicking those ads will seem very minute then.

Thank you
Coach

Back