PLX DM-100 IMFD(WIDEBAND O2, EGT, BOOST, etc)

rodman99999

Brand new in the box, and I have three left: DM-100 Intelligent Multi Function Displays. The gauges are 52mm(2 1/16") and expandable with a variety of sensors. View the video here: (http://www.plxdevices.com/multigauges.html). Virtually every engine parameter can be monitored from this one display, and downloaded to a computer for analysis, by daisy-chaining the sensor modules, available from PLX, ie: (PLX Devices Inc. - Sensor Modules, Wideband Air Fuel Ratio, Air Intake Temperature, Exhaust Gas Temperature, Vacuum/Boost, Oil Pressure, Fluid Temperature) DM-100= $155.00, including shipping via UPS to 48 states.

PLX offers what they call an Intelligent Multi-Function Display that can have up to 32 sensor modules daisy-chained to it(wideband O2, EGT, fluid temp, oil pressure, intake air temp, etc.), and will display four parameters at a time(or just one). It 's kind of like a way better Scanmaster, that can also be downloaded to your computer. What I'm selling is the gauge and controller, that the different sensor modules plug into. The sensors and their modules are available on eBay, for way less than retail. I'll send you a picture of the kits that I'm selling.