POLL! Who is coming to Turbo Thunder VI?????

Will you be racing at Turbo Thunder VI???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DEL

Please post your car, and class if you can!

This board by far has the most participation so I'm only posting this poll here!

I'll be there (obviously!) but I'll only be running my car on Friday night. I'm gunning for a mid 12...with a tail wind...if I'm lucky! :confused:

Lindsays are in :)

I will be there with the Volvo running 12s? in street just going to have some fun I hope.

My brother john is racing the datsun and running in z tens don't know what class. With new te-67 gt turbo.. 3rd alky injector :eek:

My other brother adam will race the fiero if its back together in time.. Its getting new turbo ect.. :D

So two for sure from my family mabe 3. both days

I'm planning on being there. My fast car is down for the count so I'm bringing the Silver T this time around. I guess it'll be in the Turbo Sportsman class.

Turbo-Sportsman (11.50-13.99) for me. I'll be right there with ya Dave in the mid-12's. Hopefully low-12's if I can catch the same tailwind :D

volvoman said:
So two for sure from my family mabe 3. both days

If they're on the board can they vote on the poll so that we get them accounted for?

going but not racing

will be there with car but not racing. Spending night at track also.....anyone spending the night at the track intrested in getting a poker game going after hours?

Woodburn e-mailed me back today. Our plaques are ordered!

For what its worth, they also confirmed that its not a problem that we'll have Non-Chevy cars (IE Turbocharged Mustangs, and Volvo's) on the grounds, even though Saturdays event is the 'Chevy Showdown'.

Whats cool, is that it actually lists Turbo Thunder VI along with Chevy Showdown on the schedule. Did it say that the last few years? I never noticed the last two I went to.
I'm not seeing alot on the poll. Is that all there is....?