Ported Headers

Sniper6 is a a$$hat

Don't worry about that fool.. No one will buy from his sorry a$$ after this..Just REFUND the $ Sniper..or become someone no one will deal with and di$$apear...TB guys always take care of their own...

Snipersixx, calls my car ugly. Just got view of his drivers license (thats right I know people), and you are one ugly b*tch mr Keith Riley. :eek:

In my opinion there is no gain running any other 3 bolt headers than stocker unless you are wanting them to not crack. The cheapie ebay headers arent worth dick if you have to spend more than a couple hours re-working them. Ported and lined up stockers have gone 140mph! Id rather weld my stockers every couple years than have to play with a set of sloppily fabbed headers.

+1;)

Just an update for everyone, spoke with paypal today and they are behind on claims due to the holidays. They will keep me posted when the refund is processed.

Just an update for everyone, spoke with paypal today and they are behind on claims due to the holidays. They will keep me posted when the refund is processed.

Okay scotty boy.

Dispute History Log - All Results Last 5 Show All
The Dispute History Log displays all actions related to your claim.
Date Actor Action Details
Nov. 25, 2007 Buyer Email sent to PayPal
Nov. 20, 2007 PayPal Case closed
Nov. 20, 2007 PayPal Case does not meet filing guidelines
Nov. 20, 2007 PayPal Email sent to seller
Nov. 20, 2007 PayPal Email sent to buyer
Nov. 20, 2007 Buyer Dispute escalated to claim
Nov. 20, 2007 Buyer Dispute filed

Okay scotty boy.

Dispute History Log - All Results Last 5 Show All
The Dispute History Log displays all actions related to your claim.
Date Actor Action Details
Nov. 25, 2007 Buyer Email sent to PayPal
Nov. 20, 2007 PayPal Case closed
Nov. 20, 2007 PayPal Case does not meet filing guidelines
Nov. 20, 2007 Buyer Dispute escalated to claim
Nov. 20, 2007 Buyer Dispute filed

BLAH BLAH BLAH MY BROTHER! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THE F***ING PAYPAL SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF. UNLIKE WHAT YOU THINK, IT IS NOT CLOSED. I BET YOU I GET MY MONEY. HAHA LAUGHIN ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK AND YOU'RE NOT GETTING YOUR HEADERS. JAGOFF

BLAH BLAH BLAH MY BROTHER! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THE F***ING PAYPAL SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF. UNLIKE WHAT YOU THINK, IT IS NOT CLOSED. I BET YOU I GET MY MONEY. HAHA LAUGHIN ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK AND YOU'RE NOT GETTING YOUR HEADERS. JAGOFF

okay sweety

I think you two should fight to the death...

Attachments

• fighting.jpg
    fighting.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 252
If you don't care what is said, then why do you jump right back with a stupid reply? MORON!!!!! Some body around there needs to KICK YOUR ASS !!!!

Okay sweety if you say.

It's one thing to have a disagreement, but it's another thing to provoke the situation. Apparently you think that you're in the right here. No one is defending you and I'm pretty sure that most people here think you should have paid for the return shipping. I guess you don't plan on ever attending any Buick events this season.

I appreciate the update from Scott. He didn't say anything inflamatory. Just the other day I was wondering what was going on with this but I was too lazy to start searching for it.

It's one thing to have a disagreement, but it's another thing to provoke the situation. Apparently you think that you're in the right here. No one is defending you and I'm pretty sure that most people here think you should have paid for the return shipping. I guess you don't plan on ever attending any Buick events this season.

I appreciate the update from Scott. He didn't say anything inflamatory. Just the other day I was wondering what was going on with this but I was too lazy to start searching for it.

I sure would like to snipers side of the story, it might be interesting. I still think he should pay shipping both ways.