Ported Heads, Body, Performance etc...

lnkncontiverto

Feel my Pacifists-of-Fury
I have many pics of the heads and sheet metal that I can email hi-resolution, just let me know. I accept Paypal and Money Orders. Please add shipping to all prices...

Headlight Bezels LH/RH Repainted OEM. No Cracks $65
NOS GN LH Door (New-in-box) Lower edge has a slight dent midway up on the outer side that must have happened over the years in storage that I tried to show in the pictures, other than that its flawless. Please note, that is just some adhesive residue from packaging on the lower rear corner. $Make offer
NOS GN RH fender (New-in-box) absolutely perfect. $Make offer
Passenger side rust-free fender The paint is better than what is on my car right now, 'driver quality' IMO. Definately not perfect, but looks ok from 3 feet away. I didn't have time to clean off the adhesive residue from the badges and side strip. There is a dent that I tried to show toward the top/front, but it is rust free. $90
8445 Heads ported bowls, larger stainless valves (1.77 and 1.50), new valve seals, new Comp Cam 980's, clean and ready to go. $450
Ram Air / Cold Air intake Maf Hose is in perfect shape; however the foam filter element may need to be replaced. $70
'86-'87 Stock ECM $60
Stock I/C with shroud/couplers $100
FLINT ENGINEERING Plates (6 Available) $15ea
LS1 Maf Sensor $50
OEM Pwr Antenna (New-in-box) $Make offer

possible trades for/toward the following:
3" Single Exhaust (SS)
3" DP (SS)
Scanmaster
TE-44/TA49
Razor's Alky
SLIC
Etc...

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00184.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

DSC00194.jpg

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

Flint Engineering Plate

I would like one.Could you post a pic? I had one years ago when I worked at BUICK Engineering but it was stolen off my car in the parking lot.

HI,

Could you tell me if heads have porting on radius areas. How many valve jobs, and miles on present valve job? What brand valves?
Thanks

HI,

Could you tell me if heads have porting on radius areas. How many valve jobs, and miles on present valve job? What brand valves?
Thanks

ThikStik,
To be clear, the heads have been ported in this general area (see pic) on the intake and exhaust pots; however, the runners remain the stock dimensions where they make contact with the intake manifold and exhaust manifold.
radius head.JPG
I am not sure how many valve jobs this has had, I had bought them recently from a board member, I think he said there were 2-3k miles since the valves were done at a shop in his area. I don't have the valve brand, but they are sized @ 1.77 and 1.50, stainless steel, and have machining on the stem for greater air flow to the chambers. Hope that helps.:D

BTW, I can take the CompCam980's off and reduce price accordingly if they are not needed.

If your serious about selling the LH door PM me a price to a business at 06450.

Update for today! :D

As of right now, one Flint Engineering Plate is sold and another is a sale pending. Also, the Antenna is sale pending.

I am working on finding a reasonable shipping quote on the sheet metal, for all who have inquired.

Also, I have an ARP head stud kit that I had forgotten to post originally. This has been used once, but is in very good shape. very clean. 190,000psi. 6pt nuts. Part number 123-4003. $40 plus shipping

Pics of LS1 MAF for those that have inquired:
DSC00392.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

Thanks for info, can you say if port job was a home brew , etc? And i wont need springs sohow much off there? Thanks

Thanks for info, can you say if port job was a home brew , etc? And i wont need springs sohow much off there? Thanks

The ports were home done, but its not a hack job IMHO. The blends are smooth and look consistent between all the cylinders. The springs will save you $40.

I have a very nice 3in ATR single 3in exhaust, and a nice CAS/Tony Dequick SLIC I would trade for the new door and fender.
You could come down here (to Roseville) and check the stuff out.

Brian

Update:

I have deleted the pictures of what has been sold. Parts/prices remaining are:

NOS LH Door (sale pending)
NOS RH Fender $325+ship
Used RH Fender $75+ship
Stock Intercooler, shroud and couplers $80+ship
8445 Ported Heads $430 with valve springs (+shipping) or $400 without springs (+shipping)
Stock ECM $60 shipped

Added for sale:
3" Stainless two piece downpipe with Ported Elbow $150+ship
3" Dump pipe with Buick style exhaust side flange (12.75" from flange to flange) $60+ship

Kirban_DP.jpg

DSC00399.jpg