Ported intake and throttle body!

dvernst

ForumRunner_20120416_212908.png

ForumRunner_20120416_212930.png

Champion did the intake, and Steve Monroe did the throttle body and dog house.

Tom at Champion was great to deal with! I'll definitely be sending my heads to him when I'm ready also!

Hopefully I'll have everything together either tonight, or tomorrow. Then I'm going to start installing my 9" rear end. I was going to install a Trans brake also, but don't think so anymore...

Yes mine will handle it also, but what about the suspension? When you're using the Trans brake there's no way to keep the suspension loaded up right?

I thought maybe there was a way to possibly keep it loaded up like brake torqueing then engaging the trans brake, but somebody told me different.

Got everything together, and got the car running yesterday. I got rid of the egr, and will also not be running a pcv valve anymore. Going to run open breathers on both valve covers. I also eliminated the coolant going through the Throttle body. I also want to say thanks to beatav8 for helping me with the intake manifold gasket. Chicks dig him!

Champion did the intake, and Steve Monroe did the throttle body and dog house.

Same here. Steve is awesome with the TB and Plenum. Just got mine back from him and he does great work, also does a half shaft mod on the TB. Opens it up to 62mm and flows like 65mm w/half shaft mod. Great guy too.