Possible 2 car part out in PNW

Send me pictures of the crome moldings of the doors(both) and also of the rear seats. thanks

Does the limited have concert sound? If yes what condition are the door panels in?

If you decide to part out the cars, I am interested in a few things off the Limited. Let me know, thanks

ok, so my main objective was to get some feedback about parting these turbo car up here.
Is it worth it to part out? What do you think ?

Depends on the condition of both vehicles and also what goals you have for them. Is it worth the money yes. Are the vehicles worth saving, of course... That's a no brainer. But as the old saying goes, " Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" meaning, you might see true beauty in these cars, where other see money and junk. There are guys who restore vehicles found in barn yards or garages. And the only thing they have to begin their restoration is nothing but a shell of the car. If you do decide to part them out im
Interested in the limited. Also maybe post some pics. Some one just might purchase either one as a roller. Good luck with your decision.

Not that I need another car but may be intrested in the limited as a whole, of course second in line to ROYAL if he wants it first.

OK, Im going to try and sell them as whole first . I will take some pics next week to post.
The 86 GN may go eBay to start, see where that goes.
The 87 Turbo Limited is a roller, probably post it here and the for sale section.

I'm in Bremerton now (as of today.....literally) and might be interested in some parts as well if the sale of complete cars doesn't happen.