Post up the cheapest gas prices in your state

[COLOR="Red" said:
I never thought that would looks soooo good[/COLOR]!

thats the whole point of almost hitting $5 a gal,now the new price for the yr of $3.99 look great ,now America is happy:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Out in Derry today, this time paid $3.73 at a Shell station. Funny thing around here it's only down to $3.93....

Local station is down to $3.59, was $3.83 like a few weeks ago. Still too much, I won't start feeling better until gas is down below $1.50 again.

SH*T im living in the wrong city, near me gas is $4.29 a gallon 87 octane
and $4.65 93 octane at a shell gas station 2 blocks from my house.:mad:

$4.24 for Arco super 91 octane in SoCal at the cheapest Arco that I know of, and Arco is always about $.10-$.15 less than comparable famous brands. This does suck, and if we can't start drilling for oil somewhere, we're screwed.

I feel ur pain

SH*T im living in the wrong city, near me gas is $4.29 a gallon 87 octane
and $4.65 93 octane at a shell gas station 2 blocks from my house.:mad:

Friday at 12 o clock I filled up the rental car in Kissamme Florida at $3.73 a gallon. Flew back to Chicago and paid $4.29 a gallon yesterday for the gas sucking trailblazer and that was Marathon.

3.61 in N.Augusta, SC. I want to see it get to 1.49 a gal when Bush got in office!

3.75 south of D/C in Northern VA. The closer you get to Washington, the more expensive, like 4.15 last time I checked. Gas is .10 a gallon higher inside the capitol beltway due to an additional tax, so I don't refuel there.

We filled up our Montana Van in Cherryville, NC at the Wal-Mart's Murphy Oil station for $3.43 a gallon. Don't know if that is a special, but they just opened the station.

I paid 3.89 last fillup.

That was... Last week? My Saturn does great on gas so I don't constantly have to check prices. :D

$8.99 for 110 octane in CT at the pump. Still the same price it was 6 mos. ago. Its the cheapest gas i use in my TR's