Potential Bradenton Track rental.

Why the notes and not run it ?

Ya put new plugs in..tuned it..drop some xylene in the tank..and let er rip :)

Heres the addy..pass it to Ken.

mustangperformance1@yahoo.com

send the 30 to him and give your name..very important. 30 bucks..

Originally posted by Razor
Why the notes and not run it ?

Ya put new plugs in..tuned it..drop some xylene in the tank..and let er rip :)

Heres the addy..pass it to Ken.

mustangperformance1@yahoo.com

send the 30 to him and give your name..very important. 30 bucks..

If I break its nobody else's problem. But mine. then I have an even bigger problem after that.....You know what that is right?

The four letter word

WIFE !!!!!!:eek:

I need a house first. Then I will come after you!;)

Scott at TampaRacing is the guy.. 30 bucks to run. I registered myself and a buddy.

Who's the other TTA coming out? I like challenges..

I'll be there with slicks..so come n get sum :D

its 40 if you go the SFFBA route. HTH

Email me off list and I can get you his PAYPAL id.

Julio

His name is Mark...

He is coming with c-16, slicks, and a full bottle along with some other goodies.

Better bring your A game.;)

Bo..I understand..just yanking your chain..

Now..I am the fastest :p :p

I can cut a low .500 lite and run 11.6-11.7..he better not be one of those spool for 2 second buicks:rolleyes: ..If he blinks..he's gonna have to play catch up...

I may just pull out the stops and go for an 11.30 run. Either way my car is getting driven to the track..will lay down the law..and drive home in style

I need some duct tape to keep my swelling head from blowing :D

Ok..back to polishing my tail lites :)

Nope its thirty :p

You can send him 30 and me 10 :D

Go to TampaRacing.com and sees 4 yourself..

Nope its thirty :p

You can send him 30 and me 10 :D

Go to TampaRacing.com and sees 4 yourself..

I was under the impression that it was 30 if you are a member over there or something to that effect. Either way, just send some money in that guys direction to race on Sunday.:D

lol...

Alex must be keeping that extra $10 per person to support his addiction to C16...:p

Originally posted by jsta6
lol...

Alex must be keeping that extra $10 per person to support his addiction to C16...:p

No, it is 40 for anyone that got in through the sffba connection, which was the hook-up I put all of our participants through. The tamparacing club got a sponser to pick up some of their tab, so theirs is 10 bucks cheaper.:)

10 bucks to sign up to a web site..man I dunno..seems like a whole lot of work..send 40 instead. :)

I'm in, I'll see you there in the TTA!

Julio, I don't plan on giving you any competition (as usual), still using the street tires.

Can't afford slick/wheels yet. Took a paycut at work, but now I'm 8a-5p M-F. That means Thursday night test n tune is in the picture again.

See you there.

Ken

Originally posted by Pace 1989
I'm in, I'll see you there in the TTA!

Julio, I don't plan on giving you any competition (as usual), still using the street tires.

Can't afford slick/wheels yet. Took a paycut at work, but now I'm 8a-5p M-F. That means Thursday night test n tune is in the picture again.

See you there.

Ken

Cool.:cool:

Glad things worked out.

-Alex