Power Logger and Windows Tablet

BOOST N

To whom it may concern I just got a new windows Surface Pro 3 tablet up and running with Power Logger.
Touch screen is much better than conventional keyboard, screen size is better than lap top. I am very pleased.

Who makes it ? Where is it sold , I found it , disregard

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
I've had it up and running on my dell tablet. I'm not a huge fan of the touch screen keyboard. It's kind of a pain if you are alone and need to log.

I uploaded a log front this tablet, haven't been able to load a screen shot yet. This thing runs windows 8.1
I am working on using it on Fast system also.
I am a real computer Hacker. :)

Attachments

• beer run.dat
    64.6 KB · Views: 134
Here is a screenshot from the dell.
Screenshot (1).png

I do like that it's small, but still not a fan of the keyboard. Most of the time I use my MacBook pro to log.

I have used it a few times and for me its hands down better than lap top, slides right under armrest. I also have the optional keyboard that's backlit and magnetically attaches. But don't use it. I use the record button on the top right of PL screen. Also it doesn't get hot.
Still trying to post pic

I assume the Dell is the same as the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 in the fact that it will do everything a desk top will do and has touch screen capability. Along with USB, micro HDMI & micro SD ports.

Yes. It has all that. It's a nice unit. A bigger screen would be good to have. As you can see the tune screen is hidden a little and it's hard to touch the tabs on the left to get to them. It's workable but not ideal for me.

Anybody try: #1 Google chromebook style? #2 How about a nice 10" or 12" laptop? with all actual computer options.

WTF am I missing? Loaded pl onto new windows 8.1 tablet, manually installed the drivers after disabling signature requirements, & have a cable from pl to micro usb on tablet. The application launches on the tablet screen, but does not connect.

I use a Lenovo Yoga 11" flip ultra note book which is a tablet, and also a full function touch screen lap top. Love it.