Power Logger Group Purchase

This just seems to be a very rare event on these forums. Too many people were wanting used powerlogger setups including myself. It just made sense.
Again, thanks Mike!

Well crap just my luck got sick and for got all about it. Stupid cold.

Shaun

I was in on the group purchase, just a thought Mike, is it possible to have the USB connection on the board positioned so it points up or to the side as in the input connector. I would love to keep the USB cable installed but having it go thru the panel, I am worried a passenger is going to hit it with their foot. If so my order is under Chuck Wilkins.

I was in on the group purchase, just a thought Mike, is it possible to have the USB connection on the board positioned so it points up or to the side as in the input connector. I would love to keep the USB cable installed but having it go thru the panel, I am worried a passenger is going to hit it with their foot. If so my order is under Chuck Wilkins.

this is not possible with the PowerLogger, but there are 90 degree USB cables available. John Norton (GNX407 I think) posted a link a while back.

Bob

this is not possible with the PowerLogger, but there are 90 degree USB cables available. John Norton (GNX407 I think) posted a link a while back.

Bob
I ordered the right angle cables from firewire I think they were 36". One right angle and laptop side left angle. They could be kicked but you don't really even notice it.

I wish this site would quit having issues with sending notifications of thread comments. I'm pretty pissed I missed out on this. Oh well, just less money I get to throw out the window.

I wish this site would quit having issues with sending notifications of thread comments. I'm pretty pissed I missed out on this. Oh well, just less money I get to throw out the window.
It was only 20-30 dollar difference in price if I remember correctly. Not enough to get too pissed about, imho. I get my notifications still and I'm working temp in Moscow, Mississippi, where they have to pipe in sunshine! Cheers!
Troy

I've not gotten a payment request and we've hit and passed two weeks, any status updates?

lol thought i was the only one without a payment req thought hmm maybe i screwed up the order

I talked to Steve at ft yesterday. He said they still had a bunch to make to fill the group order. Hopefully within another week or two he said they should have em all. HTH

your about 2 and a half weeks late jimmy the sale ended we are just waiting to see if they ever decide to ship them