Power Logger Help ?

baknblk

I have hooked up my new power logger and I am getting a comport error message. I have disassembled the computer and goo gone the connection twice and looks as if all of the coating is gone. Also, just about every other time that the key is cycled a green light flashes on the power logger board. Any help would be appreciated as I am going to the track tomorrow.:confused:

I have hooked up my new power logger and I am getting a comport error message. I have disassembled the computer and goo gone the connection twice and looks as if all of the coating is gone. Also, just about every other time that the key is cycled a green light flashes on the power logger board. Any help would be appreciated as I am going to the track tomorrow.:confused:

the comport message means that the com port setting in the laptop PLC program is not set right. it has nothiung to do with the ECM connector cleaning

did you install the drivers per the instructions? if so, change the com port setting on the F3 page one number at a time until it connects. PLC will remember this setting once it is set.

Power Logger

Thanks Bob I am going back out to the garage now. I can not wait to get this thing going !

Power Logger

Thanks Bob that was it, #5 did the trick. Tomorrow is test and tune at Milan and this thing is going to show where my gremlins are hiding ! I fricken can not wait and will let you know how it goes.