Power Logger Version

Go to the help page and look at the bottom and bottom right

To see the flash version you have to be connected to the PL board and monitoring.

it also displays on the scanmaster if you have one connected to the PL

Bob

Thanks Everyone! I just got a new TT chip and saw that you can now change the fuel and timing with the Power Logger if you have the latest version.

you likely have the correct version, as that feature was implemented a long time ago.

Bob

Thanks again !
I guess that proves that I should read all the Instructions when I get something new. HaHa

I found the version of powerlogger on my laptop is 1.3.3, so I downloaded the 1.4.0 from Fullthrottle Tech.com. and moved it to my powerlogger folder.
I can't get it to open with my short cut on my desk top what am I doing wrong ? It shows up in my PL folder as a zipped file.

Thanks , But still no luck, I can get it to open by double clicking on the file but not with the PL short cut on the desk top, and it won't let me make a new short cut from that file. Do I have to delete the old file first ?

delete the old PLC.exe file

double click the zipped folder, then go back to My Documents and reopen the PowerLogger folder so you have both the zipped folder and the PowerLogger folders open.

drag the PLC.exe file from the zipped folder to the Powerlogger folder.

that should make it all work.

Bob